Downloads
    Uploads

2017 New Year's Resolution

You gonna make any New Year's Resolutions? Are you gonna get buff so you can be the beefcake posing with your guns in your own pics? Are you gonna pickle everything including your liver? How about giving the little guy a breather and not beating it like he owes you money? Let's hear what you got planned for 2017.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Get the FFL, go to TRIGGERCON, buy more guns, work on more guns, buy more guns. You know, the important stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't normally make resolutions, but I'm going to make a good effort to lower my cholesterol. My kids deserve it.

I'm also going to finish the work I'd like to do to get our house on the market for 2018.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Get to the range more than once a month, hopefully take a class or two for pistol and rifle, and try to shoot some type of match for the first time ever.

Oh, and shoot the hell out of the WEVO Battle Kitty build once it's completed

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MCA View Post
    Oh, and shoot the hell out of the WEVO Battle Kitty build once it's completed
    That was supposed to be my plan for 2017, but it didn't materialize

Downloads
    Uploads
    I resolve to take giving up self-denial from Lent to Year-Round status.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try to be the man my dog thinks I am.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a couple financial goals. It might require less time goofing off on the internet (or tv) and more time doing other productive stuff, and of course a hell of a lot of reading.

I want to research and follow more closely stocks, stock markets, and other various financial tools that are available for investing. In 2016 I did ok but I got very sloppy in my approach. It's a pretty big task to do by yourself but if done right it can pay off in a big way.

My biggest hinderance to it is that I read pretty much all day long for my day job and when I come home I am exhausted sometimes and just want to veg out. I am just going to have to be more diligent about more closely gathering information and following markets.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope to sell off 95% of the stuff I've collected for 40+ years. Things I just look at that no one in my family has shown an interest - tube radios, comics, tobacco cards etc. And second to load a few thou of Nosler 190g 300BLK and 77g 5.56.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't sell the stuff, trade families.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa