Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even though this trigger may be improved, most were looking a trigger that resembled the Glock style trigger. That has become standard on most striker pistols. Apex is probably glad they didn't do this, Apex sells a lot of the trigger upgrades.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Picked this up today. Will be ordering an Apex trigger ASAP. Also need some 10-8 sights and springer mag extensions.

PS: I see a few options. What is the best to get? Just the trigger housing? Polymer? Aluminum? Spring kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    I picked mine up Tuesday, the trigger is apparently what they were putting in the Pro models. mine breaks at 5.5 lbs. back to back with my gen 1 i don't miss or notice that the beaver tail is gone. (visually I miss it though). love the new grip texture, very solid. Slide is a lot thinner and the giant billboard on the right side was toned down a lot. Frame is thicker and just enough that my Raven concealment holster is too tight on the 2.0. it fits but its a fight to get it back out. (light bearing holster works fine with the surefire x300) But speaking of the x300 I don't know if its just mine but the x300 is a lot looser on the pic rail than on the 1.0 not like it's going to come off but shake the gun and it rattles. 2.0 fits just fine in the safariland with GLS. Slides and frames are NOT interchangeable. This is due to the cutouts for the slide catch.

I took it to the range for a quick break in trip. for the most part i'm happy with the trigger, i may swap in an aluminum AEK just for consistency between my 1.0 and the 2.0 but I want to see how the strikier block breaks in with a few undred rounds before I think of swapping it out. Got some 10-8 fiber optic sights ready to go on it.

Dstrbdmedic - in my gen 1 I run an aluminum AEK with the duty carry kit. nice clean and consistent at 4.5lbs. but as I said I will probably put an AEK in the 2.0 for the pretravel reduction and consistency between guns. (though the 1.0 may get a FSS kit in it since it's mainly "tactical" match gun at this point so i can drop the duty/carry kit into my compact for edc)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Picked this up today. Will be ordering an Apex trigger ASAP. Also need some 10-8 sights and springer mag extensions.

PS: I see a few options. What is the best to get? Just the trigger housing? Polymer? Aluminum? Spring kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    C'mon. Where are the REAL pics?

I've shot the Shield .45, which wasn't branded as a 2.0 when it came out but turns out it is.
    I like it. The stippling felt really good to me.

I've been saying it since Tuesday or Wednesday but I'll actually be stopping by my LGS to fondle one. The let me know when they got a couple and I just haven't been able to make it in this week.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeles View Post
    I picked mine up Tuesday, the trigger is apparently what they were putting in the Pro models. mine breaks at 5.5 lbs. back to back with my gen 1 i don't miss or notice that the beaver tail is gone. (visually I miss it though). love the new grip texture, very solid. Slide is a lot thinner and the giant billboard on the right side was toned down a lot. Frame is thicker and just enough that my Raven concealment holster is too tight on the 2.0. it fits but its a fight to get it back out. (light bearing holster works fine with the surefire x300) But speaking of the x300 I don't know if its just mine but the x300 is a lot looser on the pic rail than on the 1.0 not like it's going to come off but shake the gun and it rattles. 2.0 fits just fine in the safariland with GLS. Slides and frames are NOT interchangeable. This is due to the cutouts for the slide catch.

I took it to the range for a quick break in trip. for the most part i'm happy with the trigger, i may swap in an aluminum AEK just for consistency between my 1.0 and the 2.0 but I want to see how the strikier block breaks in with a few undred rounds before I think of swapping it out. Got some 10-8 fiber optic sights ready to go on it.

Dstrbdmedic - in my gen 1 I run an aluminum AEK with the duty carry kit. nice clean and consistent at 4.5lbs. but as I said I will probably put an AEK in the 2.0 for the pretravel reduction and consistency between guns. (though the 1.0 may get a FSS kit in it since it's mainly "tactical" match gun at this point so i can drop the duty/carry kit into my compact for edc)
    Good to hear your reports.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got to handle one of these at my local gun store yesterday. It is an upgrade over the original design, however, I was unimpressed.

The grips feel much better than before, that is for sure.

The problem is that there really isn't an upgrade where it matters. The trigger still has that dragging a spoon through a second helping of mashed potatoes feel. I think a lot of my gripe with the trigger pull may have to do with the hinged trigger, but I gotta say that I really don't like the trigger pull.

And this is coming from somebody who thinks the trigger pull of a mil spec trigger in an AR is just fine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like Agency Arms M&P's are coming.
    Name:  IMG_1568.PNG
Views: 808
Size:  1.82 MB
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeles View Post
    Thanks man! I may try the polymer with the FSS kit. having said that a Agency(APEX) trigger for it would be awesome!

Downloads
    Uploads
    i had both guns out earlier and taken apart. stood the barrels up on end and noticed the 2.0 barrel has a different angle to it. lined up a stock 1.0 barrel the 2.0 and the Apex SDI

https://flic.kr/p/R1xrcS

weird. random. sorry for the potato pic, wasnt' dragging the dslr out for this lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got to shoot a M2.0 today and really like the grip, felt very similar to a highend stipple job. The trigger felt better and had a very short reset, but still don't like the hinge.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    ooh Agency put their M&P builds up on site. beautiful work. but pricy for my blood. we'll see when they get some slide work only options up...