Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure how much I'd actually use it, but I really kinda wish I had bought a USC back when I had the chance and it was on sale several years ago. Converting it to a UMP would have been fun. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    You'll see a 1-8 and it will be awesome. Start saving.
    This excites me. I just hope it's a little more than *just* a 1-8, otherwise I see another RMR in my future.

Downloads
    Uploads

Shot Show 2017 - anything looking forward to?

Geissele has a just released video of all their new products, including their sister companies. New MK13 slim rail, new triggers, new coatings, etc.

https://m.facebook.com/geisseleautomatics

Btw, look at the coating on that BCG after a simulated 450k rounds. This coating could be a real Evolution.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MoxyDave View Post
    Anything new on the LWRC SMG-45? Seems like it's been in limbo forever. Something about the way it looks ... I just love this thing. I hope it's available someday:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=192719

Attachment 2496
    Considering the fiasco they had attempting to get AR pistols to run correctly for years after they were selling them I would guess it's still in the "testing" phase.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Besides the NF 1-8 announcement, I'm also hoping Will will treat us to some sort of announcement for his future QD bipod mount. One can dream.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The buzz is trijicon is releasing a 1-8x for $1500 msrp. That would kill the competition.
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Let's hope they used no parts of the VCOG in its design. Accupower/Accupoint style could be a real winner. I wish they would do a chevron reticle with mil holds instead of caliber specifics.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by VIPER 237 View Post
    The buzz is trijicon is releasing a 1-8x for $1500 msrp. That would kill the competition.
    Only if it has daylight bright illumination, doesn't weigh 30 oz, and has decent reticle options. Like sinner said, hopefully it doesn't take inspiration from the VCOG.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got one of the Trijicon 1-6 accupoint, it's ok but not what I was looking for. I'll most likely sell it soon. Hopefully the q-8 will be better. Wish a blue reticle was available, green doesn't work for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    Only if it has daylight bright illumination, doesn't weigh 30 oz, and has decent reticle options. Like sinner said, hopefully it doesn't take inspiration from the VCOG.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
    I got one of the Trijicon 1-6 accupoint, it's ok but not what I was looking for. I'll most likely sell it soon. Hopefully the q-8 will be better. Wish a blue reticle was available, green doesn't work for me.
    Hmm...is that the only thing you dont like about it? Im still tossing around the Vortex or the Trijcon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ar15 news just posted a new 9mm "AR" pistol from Fight Lite. Looks interesting

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Certainly interested now.

Name:  IMG_1334.JPG
Views: 386
Size:  591.3 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by neo9710 View Post

Hmm...is that the only thing you dont like about it? Im still tossing around the Vortex or the Trijcon.
    The reticle dot is reallying small, feels like a .5 moa. My scope is barely visible in complete darkness, making the tritium almost completely worthless. Not bad to shoot with but think I would be happier with Vortex's newest offering.
    The new 1-8 looks like it's an accupower so hopefully it will rock.

Downloads
    Uploads

Shot Show 2017 - anything looking forward to?

Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Which I can get on board with. I will always pay more for US made stuff and do so when I can. I have a few pieces of LEAF clothing, but can't get fully on board with shit made overseas.
    This. TAD gets my money for duty, and some casual clothing as well. It ain't cheap, but it's 'murican and damn good stuff.

Looks like I might as well have payroll send my pay checks to Geissele. I am definitely seeing some 13 and nano action coming my way. While not a huge fan of the high saber grind, I'll be signing up for the knife as well. Might as well get the whole fam damily into garnishing my wages!
    Last edited by Joelski; 13 January 2017 at 16:25.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Certainly interested now.

Name:  IMG_1334.JPG
Views: 386
Size:  591.3 KB
    Glad to see that it's an Accupower.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    This. TAD gets my money for duty, and some casual clothing as well. It ain't cheap, but it's 'murican and damn good stuff.

Looks like I might as well have payroll send my pay checks to Geissele. I am definitely seeing some 13 and nano action coming my way. While not a huge fan of the high saber grind, I'll be signing up for the knife as well. Might as well get the whole fam damily into garnishing my wages!
    The new knife with the sheath is going to be $750
    Graphic Designer
    Instagram: @EO3actual