Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EO3 View Post
    The new knife with the sheath is going to be $750
    Knives, quality knives cost money.

That sheath out of 7075 ... is sick though!

Downloads
    Uploads
    WTF is Bill talking about? He said that the new trigger is their first single stage trigger? Did he forget about the SD-3G?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YQKBBD...ature=youtu.be

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bill may have meant first conventional single stage. My SD-3G which I loved felt like it had a rolling break, rather than a crisp break.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's odd. All mine have a very crisp and sudden break. Insanely short reset. Weird because even their site lists it as a single stage.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine felt more like it just let off rather than a break. My HiperFire 24-3G has a shorter reset than my SD3G had, but it has zero take up. When the SD3G first came out they used to list it on their site as a hybrid.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Knives, quality knives cost money.

That sheath out of 7075 ... is sick though!
    They sure do, and PD-1 is a hell of a good choice for blade crafting. A lot of users prefer tool steel over some exotic powder steel for its durability. It's a bitch to sharpen, especially in the field, but it keeps an edge for a long time. That sheath is pretty sweet. I imagine all the machine time is what makes the knife so pricey.

LOL at "Let's build you a business, boys." Doesn't every new ground-up small business project start with million+ dollar German CNC grinders?
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Mine felt more like it just let off rather than a break. My HiperFire 24-3G has a shorter reset than my SD3G had, but it has zero take up. When the SD3G first came out they used to list it on their site as a hybrid.
    What do you think of the 24-3G? I just didn't like mine. I think it was the plastic shoe more than anything. For that money do a MIM adjustable shoe at least.

Downloads
    Uploads
    From my understanding, the SD-3G is considered to have a "rolling break" as GOST was saying, so I also believe that's why Bill was saying the SSP is their first single stage.
    Graphic Designer
    Instagram: @EO3actual

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mines not the flat bow, it has the same internals as those with a regular curved bow. I'm definitely not used to it yet, having no pre-travel is hard to get used to. It's definitely a gamer's trigger, very light pull and breaks very clean. I may end up going back to either a SD3G or SDE.
    Name:  IMG_1570.JPG
Views: 218
Size:  315.1 KB
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was invited to go to Shot for the second time and for the second time it was to late to adjust work schedule
    I have my personal shopper going with a list and I'm looking forward to Q the fix more then anything except for anything not Ca compliant to just be a dick .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Moar stuff from Radian, V7, BAD and a friggin VP9SK already. Also a MRDS version of the VP9 pleez.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Radian says builder sets are coming. Erath3 hinted at this too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Radian says builder sets are coming. Erath3 hinted at this too.
    Good, because I've been fondling your AXTS upper since it got here - I want one.

Downloads
    Uploads

Shot Show 2017 - anything looking forward to?

Quote Originally Posted by Axlnut View Post
    Good, because I've been fondling your AXTS upper since it got here - I want one.
    It's a real beauty. I love the design and rail attachment of the upper.
    Last edited by fledge; 14 January 2017 at 21:04.

Downloads
    Uploads
    2a just gave a sneak peak at their Aethon set. Looking forward to more info. Has forward assist for those that like it.