Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not really sure what I thought it would be. Living in NY there's no shops to see these sout I have to buy them to try them out. Just trying to see if I wanna get one of these or a Burris xtr ii 1-8 for a few hundred less.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
    Not really sure what I thought it would be. Living in NY there's no shops to see these sout I have to buy them to try them out. Just trying to see if I wanna get one of these or a Burris xtr ii 1-8 for a few hundred less.
    I'd get the Viper PST Gen 2 1-6 if I wanted something great at 1x and still able to reach out. The market price should be nearly half of the Trijicon 1-8.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    Have you looked through the new pst 1-6? It's basically the razor in a cheaper tube. Glass is excellent, with the same huge eye box, no distortion, and aimpoint bright illumination.
    If that's true, Vortex's marketing and messaging completely sucks. Nothing published, and none of their reps at shot, mention anything at all about improvement to the glass in the PST gen 2. It comes across as some Razor features trickling down to the Viper line. I'm starting to form the impression that the gen 2 line is way to justify raising the price of the PST line.

Regarding other 1-6 options, I'm hearing good things about the Sig Tango6 line, and I"m actually excited that they're bringing their Horus-like holdover reticle to more glass, including the Whiskey line. I think Sig is going after the PST.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did Steiner have a booth? Didn't see a peep from anybody about them.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The NF 2.5-10x32 has been on my radar for awhile, along with Vortex razor 1-6. I am interested in the new 1-6 PST so will look into that too. Now I just need some money to blow on thelse new toys

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Did Steiner have a booth? Didn't see a peep from anybody about them.
    Talking to Chris Tran, Steiner did have a booth. He regretted not having enough time to cover them this year.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Never really expect much from Steiner at SHOT. I'm kind of surprised they even have a display. Looking on FB it appears NV equipment was the big debut. Need a 3-15. Lol