Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a theory about this because it's happened to me several times and I used to be a package handler for UPS in my college days for a summer.

I think they scan it going onto the truck. It then slips between the cracks "literally" since the package is so small. They then just claim it's been delivered because they can't find it on the truck anymore and go about their day. We'd find small envelope packages all the time in between the gaps between the trucks and loading dock.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Just wanted to mention that Aero did send me a replacement bolt catch. Unfortunately, FedEx never delivered it then lied about the delivery date after the fact (a day after the planned delivery date they said the Delivery will be reschedule, a few days after that it said it was delivered on the original scheduled date). I have heard of that happening but it was the first time it's happened to me.
    FedEx has a frequent habit of "rescheduling" deliveries, and I call sketchy bullshit!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think they are just way too optimistic. They call it "shipped" before it even leaves their building. Every time I've had a delivery from JM Bullion, for example, my shipment date has been extended by a couple days and I got several emails saying "blah blah rescheduled". I'm quite patient so it doesn't bug me but still, just be honest guys!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Funny, FedEx just dropped off the delivery from Aero Precision, 18 days after they said it was delivered to my front porch (and about 3 weeks after Aero shipped it - I live about 1 hour away from Aero). And I can confim that Aero's current Bolt Catch is different than the one they included my LPK 4 years ago.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Funny, FedEx just dropped off the delivery from Aero Precision, 18 days after they said it was delivered to my front porch (and about 3 weeks after Aero shipped it - I live about 1 hour away from Aero). And I can confim that Aero's current Bolt Catch is different than the one they included my LPK 4 years ago.
    You could have walked over to Aero and picked it up a lot faster than 18 days.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I’ve had nothing but long F’ing delays and excuses from FedEx
    F them
    Ordered some small items from primary arms, took FedEx , 26 days..lol