Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Geissele Super Modular Rail MK13

Name:  IMG_1545.JPG
Views: 13413
Size:  108.6 KB

Previewed on Geissele Automatic's Facebook page this rail will be introduced at SHOT Show 2017. The MK13 is based off the MK4 with a new barrel nut design. It is slimmer and lighter than the MK4. The MK13 also has new anti-rotation tabs. More information will be posted as it becomes available.

https://geissele.com/rails.html
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    No 45 degree m-lok slots at the front end. Boo.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    Ditto, and ditch the 3-6-9 picatinny. Yes, all M-Lok rails end up looking pretty similar, but there is a good form-follows-function reason for that.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    I knew there was a reason I snagged an off-set mount!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks kinda like the CMT rails only with the quads on the front part.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks good but nothing will ever compare to the MK1 in my opinion. I snach them up when I can...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
    Looks good but nothing will ever compare to the MK1 in my opinion. I snach them up when I can...
    what makes the mk1 better?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I JUST bought a Mk3 rail (nearly as good as a Mk1 from my research), but I do REALLY like this Mk13. I do miss the fancy machining on the original Mk1-4's.

I think the Mk13 will feel great with some Magpul covers (I think they make the Mk8 feel a little too bulky, with decent sized gaps).

Downloads
    Uploads
    The MK13 is probably just the first offering from Geissele's new slimmer line using the new barrel nut.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I do love me some MK1 action. The last time they had a blem sale, they had some smoking deals on 10" MK1's and I had them in the cart only to get side tracked and they were gone.

I like the MK13 and where they're going with it. However, Picatinny rails at the 6 o'clock when they're that short and at the end is completely worthless. I like full bottom and top rails.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The MK1s machining and overall diameter is slim especially for a guy like me with small hands. Even the mk3 which was closest to the MK1 was wider and you can feel the added girth (even though it's miniscule). The overall appearance of the MK1 makes it my preferred rail. Plus I have the option of having rails up front or not.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad they're making a slimmer rail. My MK8 got bulky really fast with rail covers. Not really a fan of the picatinny up front, though. I don't really understand why manufacturers decide to put picatinny anywhere but the top rail (or all 4, of course).
    Graphic Designer
    Instagram: @EO3actual

Downloads
    Uploads
    For rails 13" or longer, I like the short pic rail at 6 o'clock. Always ready for bipod. I know some guys like the x300 light on the 3 or 9 positions up front too. Without a pic rail, you have to add yet another attachment or wait for direct mlok keymod attachments to those components.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
    You in the market for an ORIGINAL MK1? I'm talking pre-jelly bean cut, super heavy Mk 1 version.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by echang86 View Post
    You in the market for an ORIGINAL MK1? I'm talking pre-jelly bean cut, super heavy Mk 1 version.
    You have one of those? With the oval'ish cut outs?
    Find my photos on: Flickr, Facebook, Instagram