Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks about right for a Sig offering.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TENTEX View Post
    Altas Bi-Pod with QD can go on any of my AR's equipped with MLock Rail section installed. Harris is past their time.

The barrel nut and attachment of the UTG is no different than others on the market so zero concern.

I have 13" Geissele MK1 Desert Dirt but I find it bulky compared to some of the other brands these days. Not sure why people want to now spend $500 on it.

I challenge people to pick up the UTG Slim Pro and see what you get for $130.

My point is why by a Geissele Trigger these days when you can get a Larue MBT for $99 plus the ride.

No Brainer.

I buy triggers from both companies just depends on what purpose I have for the gun. And which trigger I want to have on it.

Over the years of building rifles I compiled a list of companies that have a excellent reputation for their CS. Most of those companies have gone above and beyond by helping me. I try to stay away from the companies that give their customers the cold shoulder. As for Leapers I couldn't tell you anything about their CS. But their previous products were junk and it's hard to shake that rep.
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    And to add it has to do with the company's QC as well. And sure a company's QC dept will let a few bad apples out the door but that's where the CS comes to play.

And back to OP question. Don't buy that rifle. Figure out what you plan on using one for. And build you one the way you want it from the get go. Yes there will be things switched out after ward but you still will be cheaper then trying to fix that ugly thing the way you want it.
    Last edited by Big_Tom; 6 July 2017 at 13:57.
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9