Downloads
    Uploads

KRISS USA INTRODUCES DEFIANCE® DMK22 SPORTING RIFLES

Name:  IMG_1549.JPG
Views: 552
Size:  20.4 KB

The DEFIANCE® DMK22 rifles are dedicated .22LR AR-15s offering impressive quality and unprecedented levels of customizability.

Name:  IMG_1550.PNG
Views: 630
Size:  64.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_1551.PNG
Views: 501
Size:  57.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_1552.PNG
Views: 492
Size:  61.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_1553.PNG
Views: 501
Size:  61.2 KB

January 11, 2016 – Chesapeake, Virginia, USA – KRISS USA, an innovative designer, manufacturer and distributor of small arms, introduces the new DEFIANCE® DMK22 series of .22LR AR-15 sporting rifles. Models include the DMK22C, in various CERAKOTE® color finishes, and the DMK22C-LVOA, with exclusive licensing from War Sport™ Manufacturing LLC. The DMK22 Sporting Rifles will be on display for the first time at the KRISS USA booth, #8003, during the 2017 Shooting Hunting and Outdoor Trade Show at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada.

“The DEFIANCE® DMK22 is a trailblazing rifle that sets a new standard for performance, build quality, and upgradability for the .22LR sporting rifle segment.” states Tim Seargeant, KRISS USA’s Marketing Manager. “The DMK22 is a no-compromises rifle, it offers the same feel, functionality, and upgradability as a centerfire AR-15, but at rimfire cost of ownership.”

Features, Specifications and Compatibility
    The DMK22C features a 16.5” 4140 Chrome Moly barrel with a 1:16” twist rate, ˝” x 28 RH threading, and black nitiride coating. The 13” free floating hand guard is made from aircraft grade aluminum, with a MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny top rail and modular rail section attachment points at the three, six, and nine o’clock positions. The proprietary sporting rifle receivers are forged from an aluminum alloy and are designed to be compatible with AR-15 upgrade parts; such as MILSPEC butt stocks, pistol grips, dust covers, charging handles, forward assists, magazine releases, muzzle devices, and hand guards. The bolt catch functions with the included DEFIANCE® .22LR magazine to lock the bolt back when empty, even when the magazine is removed.

Further customization can be achieved with different barrel profiles, through a patent pending barrel adaptor system. The DMK22C is also compatible with most Ruger® 10/22® aftermarket barrels. Additionally, select .22LR AR-15 magazines also fit and feed in the DEFIANCE® DMK22C, though they do not trigger the bolt catch. The DMK22C is also compatible with a select number of AR-15 aftermarket trigger packs.

KRISS USA Partners with War Sport™ Manufacturing
    KRISS USA reached an agreement with War Sport™ Manufacturing LLC to bring a .22LR version of their famous Low Visibility Operations Application (LVOA) rifle to the market. The officially licensed DEFIANCE® DMK22C-LVOA offers the same features and compatibility as the DMK22C, with the iconic War Sport™ LVOA modular hand guard.

Pricing and Availability
    The DEFIANCE® DMK22C sporting rifle line up will be available Q2, 2017, with a manufacturer’s suggested retail price starting at $699.00. Actual sales price may vary depending on individual dealer. The DMK22C-LVOA as well as base models of the DMK22C will be offered in hard anodized Black finish. Additional colors will be available in Flat Dark Earth, OD Green, and Alpine White ceramic CERAKOTE® finish.

For more information about the complete line of DEFIANCE® DMK22 sporting rifles, please visit the new KRISS USA website at:

www.kriss-usa.com
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm kind of digging those stocks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I was just thinking the same thing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rxer311 View Post
    Me three.

Had to do a double take when I saw that LVOA rail.
    Find my photos on: Flickr, Facebook, Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rxer311 View Post
    Me four. Haha I didn't think it was worth saying.

This whole package looks promising.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tried getting one awhile back, and it was only available as a airsoft Krytac M4 stock. I've seen a place doing a pre-sale on what's called the Defiance M4 stock.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting. I want to get a new pinker to find around the back 40 with. Also considering a break-down 10/22 for the new magpul pack stock.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Really want. If my MIST barrel fits I'm going to be ecstatic. Lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Really want. If my MIST barrel fits I'm going to be ecstatic. Lol
    Let me know if the MIST barrel fits.

I wonder why no one has thought of doing an AR type integral barrel for the .22 platform.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder why no one has thought of doing an AR type integral barrel for the .22 platform.
    That's a good question.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not a direct comparison, but it would be nice to see street pricing close to the M&P 15-22 line.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Not a direct comparison, but it would be nice to see street pricing close to the M&P 15-22 line.
    Stole my post.
    I've been wanting a .22 AR or upper for some time. Hopefully it's a "competitive" price.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/