Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeaaaaaah I can already tell I'm gonna need on for the itty-bitty .300BLK I'm working on...

Here's looking to positive results.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you

I do want to keep the 308 version as short as possible, most likely the same length as the 6315.

And it will be called 6310

Downloads
    Uploads

Forward Controls 6315

I'd be more than happy to test one out. Always willing to help a brother get data.

I like that a lot.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    While you're at it, make an ASR version and Surefire RC version. Seriously!
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    And a taper mount version for good measure!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    Our partners in TX will commence testing with short barreled rifles and machine guns, while we do the other tests here. If only I could find someone to be the muzzle strike tester
    I think you'll have a more difficult time finding someone to be the muzzle strike testee.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Will, I'm not familiar with various sound suppressors. I don't know if these guys will come after me for making a compatible mount. We'll also have no way to test it, being unable to obtain the can and all

If you or anyone wants to make suppressor specific mounts based on the 6315 design, let's talk! We're too small to make a lot of different versions.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Silencerco is open to it for the ASR. They did the BE Meyers flash hider in both Trifecta and ASR varieties.

I'll ask one of my friends at Silencerco if they'll give us some specifications and drawings.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    Silencerco is open to it for the ASR. They did the BE Meyers flash hider in both Trifecta and ASR varieties.

I'll ask one of my friends at Silencerco if they'll give us some specifications and drawings.
    While you're talking to your buddies at SilencerCo, get them working on an A2 compatible MAAD mount for my Sakers! Then i could ditch the Trifecta mounts that came with my cans for Roger's 6315, and use my cans on more uppers. The Trifecta MAAD mounts getting stuck on muzzle devices is getting old...
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    While you're talking to your buddies at SilencerCo, get them working on an A2 compatible MAAD mount for my Sakers! Then i could ditch the Trifecta mounts that came with my cans for Roger's 6315, and use my cans on more uppers. The Trifecta MAAD mounts getting stuck on muzzle devices is getting old...
    Gotta take them off while they're hot. Only reason I have a suppressor cover. Got tired of stuck Surefire Cans.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Gotta take them off while they're hot. Only reason I have a suppressor cover. Got tired of stuck Surefire Cans.
    Is that the trick? I've put a can on a gun at room temperature, left it sit for a day, and had it stick. No shooting or heating/cooling cycle.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    Is that the trick? I've put a can on a gun at room temperature, left it sit for a day, and had it stick. No shooting or heating/cooling cycle.
    My trifecta maad was the same way. Look at it wrong and it got stuck. Silencerco replaced it twice. Finally I asked for the ASR maad and they swapped out all my muzzle devices as well. Been fine ever since.

I highly recommend you do the same. They have great customer service and it won't cost you anything. There's a reason no other can has the trifecta and the new sakers come with ASR mounts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    My trifecta maad was the same way. Look at it wrong and it got stuck. Silencerco replaced it twice. Finally I asked for the ASR maad and they swapped out all my muzzle devices as well. Been fine ever since.

I highly recommend you do the same. They have great customer service and it won't cost you anything. There's a reason no other can has the trifecta and the new sakers come with ASR mounts.
    I've noticed that. Everything has the ASR mount, which baffled me at first given how much energy they put into promoting the Trifecta mounting system when they rolled it out. Then i bought a 51T MAAD mount so i could use my Sakers on uppers with AAC mounts. The mount works just like the ASR, and i found i like it better than the Trifecta (only after i spent hundreds on muzzle devices). The Trifecta design is great in theory, but in practice i do like the ASR system better. I guess i'll send them an email and see if they're keen on sending me eight muzzle devices (nine including my B.E. Meyers 249 Saker) and two ASR MAAD mounts.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder if Dead Air would get on board. I'd like to think they would since they started making their own muzzle devices for the Silencerco cans.