Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Trijicon AccuPower® 1-8x28 Scope

Name:  IMG_1572.PNG
Views: 3452
Size:  375.8 KB

The Trijicon 1-8x28 AccuPower® is the versatile riflescope perfect for competitive, tactical, and sporting applications. This is the optic of choice, whether running and gunning, hitting steel, or staring down dangerous game. A true 1x with 8x optical zoom and a first focal plane reticle, it offers both rapid target engagement and long-range precision.

Available with either a red or green illuminated reticle, the universal segmented circle/MOA reticle is designed for multi-platform use, accommodating multiple calibers, ammunition weights, and barrel lengths. The first focal plane reticle allows subtensions and drops to remain true at any magnification, allowing the shooter to quickly and accurately apply the correct hold. Powered by a single CR2032 lithium battery, it has an easy-to-operate brightness adjustment dial with eleven brightness settings and an “off” feature between each setting. With fully multi-coated broadband anti-reflective glass, the 34mm tube and 28mm objective lens offer a combination of superior optical clarity and brightness.

MOA Reticle
    Name:  IMG_1573.JPG
Views: 1779
Size:  13.6 KB

MIL Reticle
    Name:  IMG_1574.JPG
Views: 1796
Size:  13.4 KB

Magnification 1-8x
    Objective Size (mm) 28mm
    Bullet Drop Compensator No
    Weight (oz) 25 / 708g
    Illumination Source Battery
    Reticle Pattern Segmented Circle Crosshair MOA or MIL
    Click here for chart.
    Day Reticle Color Red or Green
    Night Reticle Color Red or Green
    Bindon Aiming Concept Yes
    Eye Relief (in) 4.0 - 3.9 in (101 - 99mm)
    Exit Pupil (mm) 0.46 - 0.14 in. (11.8 - 3.5mm)
    Field of View (Degrees) 20° - 2.5°
    Field of View @ 100 yards (ft) 109.2 - 13.1 ft. (36.4 - 4.4m @ 100m)
    Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in) 1/4 MOA per click
    Tube Size 34mm
    Housing Material 6061-T6, black hard coat anodized
    Battery Life >31 hours at max brightness
    Dimensions Click here for chart.
    Focal Plane First
    Adjustment Range 100 MOA Total Travel
    Dimensions (LxWxH) 10.8 in (274 mm) x 3.1 in (78.7 mm) x 2.7 in (68.6 mm)
    Waterproof 10ft. (3m.)

MSRP $1699.00

https://www.trijicon.com/na_en/produ...RS27-C-1900026
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    34mm... beefy. I'm guessing street price around $1300ish. I'm liking this. I'll see how much more the NF is first though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    FFP and has the same run time as the 1-4 model, which isn't daylight bright. Hmmm. That may make 1x difficult to use in bright sunlight, since the reticle will be very tiny.

Hopefully Trijicon has figured out how to crank the brightness way up.

Also, typical mediocre reticle options.

Will swing by Trijicon this week and take a look.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sold, but as UWone77 said I wanna see NF offering. But still I have a home for this if need be and finances allow

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure if the NF is going to be public there year, honestly. I hope it is. It was at SHOT last year, too. Just not public.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I'd like it better if it was SFP, especially if that let them knock one or two bills off the price.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Laid hands on it today. The illumination is the same as the 1-4. Not daylight bright. The reticle becomes huge at 8x, and covers up way too much.

The price isn't too bad, but I'll wait for the NF.

Edit: this is max brightness and appears much brighter in the photo than in reality.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Slippers did you get a chance to checkout a Vortex Viper 1-6?
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Slippers did you get a chance to checkout a Vortex Viper 1-6?
    Yep. It's good. Basically a razor 1-6 that weighs a few oz less and costs half as much. It loses the locking illumination dial but I didn't like it on the razor anyway. I have one on order through the vortex pro deal already, if that says anything.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    Yep. It's good. Basically a razor 1-6 that weighs a few oz less and costs half as much. It loses the locking illumination dial but I didn't like it on the razor anyway. I have one on order through the vortex pro deal already, if that says anything.
    Must be decent then! I plan on ordering a couple at the end of the year.

Downloads
    Uploads

Trijicon AccuPower® 1-8x28 Scope

There has to be more difference than just the locking illum dial. I am assuming the glass isn't razor glass or something else perhaps....thoughts?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Slippers, I want one now.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm done with Vortex. There is a reason the first thing you hear is how great their warranty is. 2.5-10 with 100 rounds through the rifle and now the zoom locked up solid. Out of the 6 Vortex optics I've owned 4 have been returned for warranty work. 9 different Trijicons and only 1 issue that was my fault.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    There has to be more difference than just the locking illum dial. I am assuming the glass isn't razor glass or something else perhaps....thoughts?
    Viper pst line is not made in the USA. Aesthetics aren't as nice. Magnification ring is not as good. Doesn't feel like the same build quality.

Optically it's pretty darn close to my razor. The illumination on the viper gen 2 is the same as the razor, basically an aimpoint. (Edit: clarified so someone doesn't think I'm talking about the Trijicon 1-8, which has crap illumination)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Viper pst line is not made in the USA. Aesthetics aren't as nice. Magnification ring is not as good. Doesn't feel like the same build quality.

Optically it's pretty darn close to my razor. The illumination on the viper gen 2 is the same as the razor, basically an aimpoint.
    For clarification, Razors aren't made in the US either. They come out of Japan. I believe the Vipers are out of the Phillipines.