Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ayan has them listed as well. However, since he's in FL, the tax is killing the deal with boltcarrier.com.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is mil-spec, not the ambi, right? So, a $60 receiver and a $130 roll mark? Or am I missing something?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    This is mil-spec, not the ambi, right? So, a $60 receiver and a $130 roll mark? Or am I missing something?
    Nope. That's what it is.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    UW has shamed people into not buying cheap lowers.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some folks blow their load on sculpted billet upper and lowers along with various unique rail designs. Others enjoy a roll mark from time to time. But I know you know this. While it doesn't actually solve anything, it will be nice to have my SR-15 have a matching lower now (eventually).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Most decent receivers are running around $120. Yeah its the name, and the company does make quality stuff. But if they stay on par for delivering their merchandise like UW said and from what I have seen online, in about 3 months they will be unobtanium. I kicked myself in the past for not buying a few lowers that I really wanted and sure enough not long after those companies stopped making them. The BAD forged receivers are running 190 as well, are they worth it? Maybe. Sometimes we get smoking hot deals and sometimes we overpay a little to get the parts we really want. For the most part over the last few years I have been able to wait until black Friday and the 30-40% off sales to pick up what I want. So the way I see it is I am still miles ahead.

Looks like both sites added an additional 25 receivers to their inventory.
    Last edited by Stone; 20 January 2017 at 14:49.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Grabbed 3 today. More tax stamps now...Never ends.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Be better than the PSA and Anderson Roll mark... Be better than the GAP

Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    Some folks blow their load on sculpted billet upper and lowers along with various unique rail designs. Others enjoy a roll mark from time to time. But I know you know this. While it doesn't actually solve anything, it will be nice to have my SR-15 have a matching lower now (eventually).
    Yeah I think it's a nice niche to fill for guys who wanted matching lowers for their SR-15 Uppers.

I already have 3 KAC factory rifles, so I'm not jumping on this as fast as I thought I would. I'll probably get 2 eventually, but I really have no need for $200 Lowers. I think this is good on KAC's part for a couple of reasons. First it gives hope that KAC will release more parts to the civilian market. Honestly never thought I'd see stripped lowers. Second the price point is higher, but not as outrageous as I thought i would be. I figured they'd ask $299.

Personally I'm glad they kept the ambi features off, it keeps the price cheaper and if they keep that model, you can easily tell what were factory built lowers vs, someone who put a DPMS Parts kit in it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Damn enablers!

There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pulled the trigger on one before they become unobtainable. 5 left on pre-order at BoltCarrier.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What will be more unobtainable, these or Umbrella's?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    The KACs are reported (on M4C) to be a limited release. Time will tell if that's accurate.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah a limited release wouldn't surprise me at all since they already have issues keeping up with demand. Hah!, Umbrella Corps. is a joke. I have been on the "notify when back in stock" list for about 2 years now. One thing is for sure, they sure know how to loose customers. Maybe someday they will pull their head out of their ass. Or not...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Yeah a limited release wouldn't surprise me at all since they already have issues keeping up with demand. Hah!, Umbrella Corps. is a joke. I have been on the "notify when back in stock" list for about 2 years now. One thing is for sure, they sure know how to loose customers. Maybe someday they will pull their head out of their ass. Or not...
    im convinced umbrella doesnt want to make money. either that or its like a 5th job for someone that doesnt have the time or desire to get product made. it's not like they manufacturer it themselves or anything.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a bit disappointed to see the markup on these from the $150 advertised price. But I guess that's to be expected.