Downloads
    Uploads

Olympic Arms Closing Operations After 40 Years

From their Facebook Page and Webpage:

http://www.olyarms.com/

After more than 40 years of business, it is with great sorrow that we announce that February 28th, 2017 will be the last day of operation for Olympic Arms, Inc.
    The Schuetz family would like to express their heartfelt thanks to all their friends, associates, and partners that have been a part of the Olympic Arms experience. Most of all we would like to thank our loyal customers and patrons who have been with us all this time.

In the course of closing, we are announcing the following changes in policy effective immediately:

All sales are final.
    No refunds or returns will be accepted after 1-25-2017.
    On-line Shopping Cart will be active and effective while supplies last.
    All Warranty service ceases 1-25-2017. Warranty work and repairs currently in-house will be serviced and returned.
    New orders will only be taken for inventory currently in stock, or that can be built from remaining inventory.
    All inventory will be liquidated.
    ALL SALES will cease at close of business 28 February, 2017
    Thank you for your patronage.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's actually kind of sad. First AR I ever handled.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great where can I find hideously ugly AR's now ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sak007 View Post
    For you? SGN.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sak007 View Post
    Sig and daniel defense aren't going anywhere. Granted, its furniture, but they inflicted it on the helpless AR.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Sig and daniel defense aren't going anywhere. Granted, its furniture, but they inflicted it on the helpless AR.
    I think the Griffin furniture is the ugliest. Surprisingly, I like the DD as far as comfort goes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The DD reminds me of the Hogue furniture feel wise and becomes much better looking after you use it. It just doesn't look as bad when you know it works well and honestly it is an original look at least.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess I missed this a few months back...

Press Release 7-28-2017

Thank you all for your years of patronage, and for continuing your interest with Olympic Arms. As time moves forward, we’d like to update our customers and followers with the latest information regarding the changes here at Olympic Arms.

First of all, we’d like to apologize for any confusion that currently may exist. Circumstances since our original announcement made January 2017 have changed, and remain fluid. During this period of change, we’d like to assure you that Olympic Arms remains open and active, and that you may continue to purchase with confidence.

Current market trends are forcing a restructuring of operations and an inevitable downsizing. However, at this time our full intent is to continue uninterrupted operations and pursue a variety of options that allow us to move forward continuing our innovation in the AR15 industry, and the possible expansion into other arenas within the industry. No paths are off-limits to our consideration.

You may have heard or understood that Olympic Arms is in the process of entertaining offers for the sale or restructuring of the company. This too is accurate. Some offers being considered include the complete transfer of ownership of Olympic Arms, while others may include a reorganization and moving forward with the same or similar management. At this time, we are not certain which outcome will prevail, so we continue to move forward with the utmost optimism.

It is probable that whatever solution is found, Olympic Arms will relocate within the next calendar year. This relocation will likely be a local move, but if the company is sold as entire entity, this decision will be made at that time, and every effort will be made to offer continued service to our entire customer base.

Thank you again for all your kind words, emails and phone calls of support during this challenging time. We will do our best to keep you posted as things progress.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pity. You always remember your first ...

Downloads
    Uploads
    The first AR I bought was in 2003 at a gun show, it was sold used but was a new assembled Oly Arms 'Plinker' kit. $350. I still got it in the safe. Its my loaner for when I go shooting and someone may not have an AR to shoot with. They bring the ammo and clean it. Never tested her for group size, but she hits what I aim at.

I guess I find it a bit odd that firearm sales are still really strong, yet some companies seem to struggle. I guess with all the AR manufacturers, and their 20 year old offerings, they just aren't competitive.