Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Noveske overrun FDE 10.5 MUR upper!

On Noveske's site. Man I wish I had the money right now. Some lucky guy will get it... hopefully one of you!

http://noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin...since=&status=

Downloads
    Uploads
    Afghan barrels also in stock...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I saw that FDE upper, too ... with an "in stock" count of exactly one (1).

The parts shortage does seem to be easing up ever so slightly, though this depends largely upon what you're asking about, and when you're asking about it.

They are still waiting on VIS uppers (like everyone else), but I get the sense that they are making good progress on the standard configuration rifles and uppers.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I noticed on their rifles page they have the flash suppressor options in teh drop down menus. I can't remember seeing that last time I looked at them... could it be a sign...?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure. As far as I know, those drop-downs have always been active, unless perhaps they were temporarily removed in the recent past.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    the upper is gone. There are still 9 Afghan barrels, though. It's awful tempting!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Watch Gunbroker for the upper. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if some joker had it up there for $1995.00 within the week.

AC

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I've seen some 10.5 uppers on there. Can't help but wonder if they came from Rainier... No doubt there will be some of the barrels on there. $700 for a 16" Noveske barrel is a little much.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline151 View Post
    Yeah I've seen some 10.5 uppers on there. Can't help but wonder if they came from Rainier... No doubt there will be some of the barrels on there. $700 for a 16" Noveske barrel is a little much.
    Well I can tell you that one from Rainier isn't going on Gun Broker.

Guess I missed out on the barrels from Noveske. Love to get one for my own build.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish they had a link that was for all in stock products clicking on every link is time consuming when you do it twice a day. I'm still waiting on an upper from December 1st so I'd be suprised to see complete uppers/rifles in the super near future.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You said it.. maybe a link of what's in stock. Annoying to go through uppers, back, complete, back, upper, back, complete, back, barrel, 5.56, 6.8, 7.62.. well I you get the picture.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Standard uppers (non-VIS) are shipping from Grant's Pass at a pretty good rate these days, so your wait may not be too much longer.

AC

Downloads
    Uploads
    What do you mean "your wait may not be too much longer"?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I meant simply that if bigcoastie has a spot in line from the first of December, they will be clearing off that portion of the wait list in short order, based upon what I've seen so far (and where I was in line).

AC

Downloads
    Uploads
    Understood. Now I know what context you were talking about. Wish I was in line.. really want to get a switchblock.