Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The DEVICE

Downloads
    Uploads

The DEVICE

Name:  IMG_1668.JPG
Views: 575
Size:  78.6 KB

The DEVICE is a patented tool for working on the upper receiver of the AR15/M16 and AR10 type rifles.

Description

The DEVICE allows the Armorer or Gunsmith the ability to work on all aspects of the upper receiver unencumbered. Aspects of The DEVICE actually align parts for ease of dis-assembly/assembly or repair. A dimensional replication of the "Flat-top" 1913 rail is attached to The DEVICE to allow for ease of mounting and repairing any optics, lasers or sights associated with the parent rifle. The DEVICE allows for fast and accurate work on the entire upper receiver for building, repairing or modification in a straight forward and intuitive manner.

Name:  IMG_1669.JPG
Views: 555
Size:  128.4 KB

http://www.thedevicemanufacturing.com

https://m.facebook.com/The-Device-Ma...3351575453745/
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    That looks Baddass

Downloads
    Uploads
    What does it do that a reaction rod doesn't? IOW: What other tools does it replace? I saw him using a couple of bench blocks, which aside from a nut wrench and torque wrench is about it.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    People don't necessarily need a product to do something that other products don't do for them to want to buy it. Would the KAC lowers have needed to do something other forged lowers didn't do before people would have wanted one? Don't underestimate the power of just plain want.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I get ya. I was just looking for something compelling about it. I guess I might have a small amount of immunity where some things are concerned. That's not a bad thing! I wish I had more self control when it comes to parts exactly like KAC lowers, but I've realized I can't be anti-self denial and have will power at the same time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no self control either.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I have no self control either.
    Have a shot or three of the BH GOST and let that blood pressure drop a notch or two...
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anybody see a price?

The video on their site walking through the details is informative. I like it so far. If I didn't have a reaction rod or other methods, I'd consider this, depending on price.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Have a shot or three of the BH GOST and let that blood pressure drop a notch or two...
    BH has went in price here. If I buy it I'm gonna have to shoot steel case for a month.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Anybody see a price?

The video on their site walking through the details is informative. I like it so far. If I didn't have a reaction rod or other methods, I'd consider this, depending on price.
    I think it's one of them deals where you have to contact them for a quote. Don't know if this has come to market yet.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's close to $300 on brownells

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll take Refreshments for $300, Alex!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pretty sure they had too many refreshments when they decided on pricing.

And it's a poor design holding the aluminum receiver rather than the extension when it comes to torquing the barrel.