Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
Did you do anything else besides install the trigger? I know Glock armorer's take a blood oath to ensure that people don't modify ANY thing on their Glocks, especially if they are going to be carry guns, but I have a formula that after many different tries, that works well and is safe and reliable. If not already done from the factory, polish every surface that contacts anything. 3.5lb connector. Drop firing pin spring from 6 lb to 5lb. Any lower and you'll risk light primer strikes. Go up one pound for trigger spring from 5lb to 6lb. Use OEM Trigger housing/ejector. Buy a steel safety plunger and polish the hell out of the top (I just use a dremel with small cotton whell and some semi-chrome or Flitz. I also cheated and bough a pre-polished SS safety plunger from Apex for this project.

You probably know all of this already, but maybe some others here don't.

FT
I've been to the Glock armorer 5 or 6 times, starting back in 96 and never told we couldn't change anything. Glock just pushes the "Glock is perfect" angle like most companies do. The last class I was at the instructor was pretty honest and open about things and commented Glock changes things just so departments and people want to buy new models. When it came to aftermarket parts, he would comment that it was a Glock course and while there were other options, he was paid to be there to teach Glocks.

They have mentioned in multiple classes switching parts to create a different trigger pull, but none of them felt all that crisp to me.