Downloads
    Uploads

who is that in the corner of the screen?

I don't know where to ask this question, but I have a tmobile g1 smartphone, and use it all the time to get on this site. For some reason when I use my phone to get on this site in the top left corner there is a photo of an asian girl making kissy lips and lifting her hair with her left hand. But it only happens when I access the site with my phone, when I get on here with my home computer its not on there. I know it sounds crazy but its true, anyone have any idea who this is or why there is a photo of her on this site? Oh and above her photo is a copyright symbol with the numbers 1649786.......

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don’t see your mystery girl. Maybe she is tagging along from some “other” site you were visiting. I’ve heard of such girls leaving guys with a virus. You should see a doctor……..

Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't know it was so serious, and to think I was sitting here patting myself on the back thinking I had found the asian version of waldo... :/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like you have spyware or a virus.

If there were Asian kissy lipped dancing girls around, I would not be sharing them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Sounds like you have spyware or a virus.

If there were Asian kissy lipped dancing girls around, I would not be sharing them.
    Now, now...be a good boy and share.
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have never seen -- nor heard of -- what you are reporting. Whatever is going on here, I would be willing to bet that it is somehow local to your smartphone.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.