Downloads
    Uploads

WAR L.O.C. "LOCK ON COMPENSATOR"

Name:  IMG_1679.JPG
Views: 5586
Size:  100.2 KB

Weapons Armament Research - Lock On Compensator

-Features-

No barrel threads, uses Patent pending locking mechanism. *California compliant

CNC machined heat treated 17-4 stainless steel construction instead of aluminum.

Black DLC finish for improved abrasion resistance.

Match grade Lone Wolf barrel made to our specifications, for improved accuracy and performance. Also black DLC coated.

Machined to precise tolerances for ease of installation and removal.

Recoil mitigation without having to adjust recoil spring while using 115gr 9mm factory FMJ ammo.

Can be used with standard Glock 34 holster.

Compensator can be removed and installed in seconds.

No set screws = no worries about your compensator loosening.

-Fits GEN 3&4 Glock 19 with OEM slides only-

Pre-order sale price $420.00, expected delivery by mid April 2017

https://www.weaponsarmamentresearch....on-compensator
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    $420? Almost the price of the pistol itself...
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's definitely on the high side. I could have seen it sell for around $280 since it came with a barrel.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's more than blue label pricing on a 19.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They will sell dozens!

Downloads
    Uploads

WAR L.O.C. "LOCK ON COMPENSATOR"

I stopped reading after Lone Wolf.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hahahahaha $420 hahahah

Seriously stop.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I do enjoy and appreciate the machining and design, I'm not sure if all the intricate machining contributes to anything useful. Form should be dictated by function, I don't know what the flutes and two ports in each flute accomplish that a less machining extensive design won't, other than they look cool and some weight saving.

There are many projects we had to give up because they're simply too expensive. Priced well, anything can sell. This price point paints itself into a corner of only buyers with deep pockets occupy, for something they can well do without at any price

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    I do enjoy and appreciate the machining and design, I'm not sure if all the intricate machining contributes to anything useful. Form should be dictated by function, I don't know what the flutes and two ports in each flute accomplish that a less machining extensive design won't, other than they look cool and some weight saving.

There are many projects we had to give up because they're simply too expensive. Priced well, anything can sell. This price point paints itself into a corner of only buyers with deep pockets occupy, for something they can well do without at any price
    It'd be one thing if it actually did look cool. The locking/mounting method interests me. But other than that I couldn't be paid to put that on one of my guns.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought that $420 was a typo. i guess not...
    IG: Sexual_Meatball

Downloads
    Uploads
    Available for pre-order at Rainier Arms.

https://www.rainierarms.com/weapons-...on-compensator
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    It comes with a barrel, so the price isn't too bad I guess. I would have omitted ports below 3 and 9 o'clock, or make them smaller as we did with the 6315 to force more gas to vent through larger, upward facing ports.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The concept is interesting, but the imagery is lacking. Shots of it in use, pictures of the pieces laid out to make more sense in how it latches together and functions, and similar pics would have created more intrigue.

I like seeing new products and designs come to the market, especially ones outside the proverbial box. While this might not be for everyone, it does open the door to interesting ideas.

Think back to the KAC Triple Tap, it broke the mold and the next thing you know loads of people are copying the idea and/ or working it into existing products.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It would suck for them to do all the R&D, and have to price it high because of the cost of pioneering something, only to have it ripped off by others that don't need to R&D anything except reverse engineering and making theirs slightly different.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    It would suck for them to do all the R&D, and have to price it high because of the cost of pioneering something, only to have it ripped off by others that don't need to R&D anything except reverse engineering and making theirs slightly different.
    We've never seen that before.