Downloads
    Uploads

Advanced Armament Corporation Schwag

Made a quick inquiry yesterday about one of the rarely-seen-in-the-wild AAC t-shirts, and was informed by Lynsey that the schwag sections of the AAC site (currently listed as "in production") are finally expected to go live this week.

A trivial piece of news, perhaps, but for those with an interest in the company and their products -- but who wanted to stop short of having the AAC logo tattooed somewhere on their body -- this might be cause for a quick to-do list entry.

Now, if we could only get Magpul to post their 2009 catalog ...

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's good to know! I get tired of constantly checking just to see the "still under construction". I wonder how long?
    Adversity introduces us to ourselves

Facebook: Loess Hills Tactical

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mike Mers @ AAC has been working on those sections for a stupidly long length of time, good to see it'll finally be up.

My AAC/TAD Gear Jacket will be showing up this week. But more schwage aint a bad thing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    AC, that's what they said last week aswell

I guess we'll just have to wait and be surprised

Downloads
    Uploads
    We're almost two months after-the-fact, but it looks like the AAC update/redesign has finally been posted.

Of course, I still have yet to see a Magpul 2009 catalog ...

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll check with Magpul and see if I can get a 2009 PDF of the catalog. I gave my last hard copies away, including my personal one.

If you don't have the 2009 AAC catalog, thats another great one.