Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heckler & Koch SFP9 SK (HK VP9 SK Subcompact)

Name:  IMG_1705.PNG
Views: 7906
Size:  185.6 KB

The modern SFP9 Striker Fired Pistol is a fully pre-cocked system with single-action trigger in calibre 9 mm x 19. The pistol’s standard features include unique characteristics and innovative details. Patented charging supports at the rear of the slide simplify and assist charging without injury. The disassembly process requires no tools and guides the user through a mandatory course of action, offering maximum safety to prevent accidents. The weapon cannot be disassembled unless the magazine has been removed. Unlike comparable models of pistols, the weapon automatically de-cocks itself when disassembled. In addition, the trigger need not be pulled before disassembly. The magazine and ergonomics concept of the P30 were transferred to the new series of pistols. Not only does the SFP9 use P30 magazines, it also features interchangeable back straps and grip shells to provide a total of 27 individual grip shape combinations. Its excellent trigger characteristics promote maximum accuracy during rapid fire sequences. It is based on a well-balanced relationship between hand position, light trigger pull and short trigger travel and reset.

Dimensions

Length approx. 168.00 mm
    Width approx. 33.0 mm
    Height approx. 116.0 mm
    Barrel length approx. 86 mm
    Sight radius approx. 145.0 mm

Weight

with magazine approx. 687 g

http://www.heckler-koch.com/en/produ...-overview.html
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Seems like they really had safety in mind during development. Possible an H&K available for us with "standard sized" hands.
    I'd seriously like to check one of these out. 10 - 13 round = nice for a sub compact. Website has no MSRP listed, unless I just missed it.
    Last edited by FortTom; 1 March 2017 at 20:53.
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    As my EDC VP9 is the best shooting DA pistol I've tried I would probably love this for t-shirt weather. Assuming I can use the 15 round mags for reloads. My poor Glock feels so left out. Relegated to overnight bed buddy with the can and monster mag.
    Last edited by Uffdaphil; 1 March 2017 at 21:57.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    I will probably ditch my Glock 43 for this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anybody have a source to get the MSRP for this. I couldn't find one on their website. Also couldn't determine if they are available now, or when they will be? The trigger for the SFN model: is 4.6 (approx.) to 5.6 rounded up, if my math is correct. (Newtons to Pounds) That would be very easy to live with although I'd much prefer the lower range. Another minor point I'd like to see H&K point out; when they say the pistol can be disassembled with out tools. I wonder if they are referring to field stripping, like a Glock or M&P, or are the stating completely disassembled. Common sense tells me just a field strip for thorough cleaning, but you never know.

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 2 March 2017 at 02:54.
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would guess the MSRP is close to the full size. It seems like HK has removed MSRP's from their website. A few months back I was looking for MSRP's on HK's and they are nowhere to be found.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It might just be uglier than a Hi-point compact....
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    It might just be uglier than a Hi-point compact....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone know if this new handgun will be released in the 40cal?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stadmin View Post
    Anyone know if this new handgun will be released in the 40cal?
    Probably will be sooner or later it was about 8 months or so after the VP9 came out before the VP40 did iirc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    More pain for the wallet incoming.

Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you for the quick reply.

Downloads
    Uploads
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    $725 bucks. Dayum.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't you have Apex? Damn Millennials.
    flickr
    facebook