Downloads
    Uploads

New Site Sponsor: Arsenal Democracy

Name:  IMG_1737.PNG
Views: 480
Size:  77.1 KB

Let's welcome our new Site Sponsor Arsenal Democracy!

Arsenal Democracy is a 100% American Company. Founded in 2013 and operated by current and former Special Forces Soldiers. Their goal was to create a weapon system that would live up to the expectations of the Elite Soldiers that would carry them into Battle. Behind the weapon would lie a Company with the guts to push the limits of innovation, to build their products by hand with precision, and to stand behind them.

https://www.arsenaldemocracy.us
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard. Some sharp looking rifles on the site.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    I want a Glock Trigger

Downloads
    Uploads
    It would look good in that BC'd frame.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really hope their communications improved.

When they first came out on the market in 2014 I wanted to get one of their reaper rifles. Emailed them a bunch of times and the lack of proper communication lost them a sale.

Fast forward to some time mid 2015 and I get an email from a david pavlick asking if I am still interested and they "shit the bed" on the whole thing - must have read my comments elsewhere on this particular issue. I replied asking what the current turn around time is and never heard back.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It certainly has. That said, improving on the "customer service" provided by the old company in 2014-15 was a very low bar - one of many reasons why Dave returned in 2015 to clean house/start fresh. Quality and Customer Service are now our #1 priorities... and we take great pride in both.

For those that know the AD story or have had experience with the "New AD" - please feel free to comment. For those that don't - we'll be publishing a "sticky" soon that will explain what happened in 2014 and how AD was resurrected in 2015/16. (You might want to make some popcorn before reading.)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Democracy View Post
    It certainly has. That said, improving on the "customer service" provided by the old company in 2014-15 was a very low bar - one of many reasons why Dave returned in 2015 to clean house/start fresh. Quality and Customer Service are now our #1 priorities... and we take great pride in both.

For those that know the AD story or have had experience with the "New AD" - please feel free to comment. For those that don't - we'll be publishing a "sticky" soon that will explain what happened in 2014 and how AD was resurrected in 2015/16. (You might want to make some popcorn before reading.)
    I've already posted too much about how I came about ordering a SWITCH trigger from them. Owner, Dave, took nearly 1/2 hour to explain and discuss the design, processes and other aspects of it. He was cordial, and seemed to enjoy working with me. I have no idea about the "old days", but my current experience with them was about as pleasurable and helpful as you can get. I received the trigger and after a lot of eye straining, I can see that a lot of quality work went into it's manufacture. But I guess that's off-topic. Bottom line, I was made to feel like my questions, concerns and needs were met with courtesy and professionalism that's hard to find anywhere, these days.

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 24 March 2017 at 09:18.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    When the announcement of AD as a new site sponsor was posted I resisted the urge to post my rather odd and negative experiences. It is encouraging to hear that AD is trying to shed the past and resurrect the company in a different light. Hope it works out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks tact - "odd and negative" may be the most polite description we've heard from customers of that era. In 2015 the past was terminated (with extreme prejudice) and we set out to a) take care of the customers that had been injured by the old company and b) resuscitate the AD Brand. It's been a Crusade guided by our moral compass aka "Do The Right Thing" and fueled by a steady diet of crow (especially in the early months of the turnaround). Proud to say we now enjoy a loyal customer base comprised of old company/new company clients and the future is bright.

Appreciate your support.