Downloads
    Uploads

Holsters: post 'em up!

Plastic, leather.. What do you like and why?

It's okay to post arty-farty, non cell phone pics.

There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Needed a lower riding holster that wouldn't get in the way of my PC and chest rig while training. OTG- MKII- ATACS- 1.5" offset. Just came in today as a matter of fact.
    20170311_201508.jpg
    20170311_223702_resized.jpg
    20170311_223736_resized.jpg
    Last edited by Stone; 11 March 2017 at 20:49.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads

The Good

Black Lobo and saddle Ticker. Lobo is more comfortable, but Tucker not really broken in yet.

Attachment 2874
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads

The Bad

Luftwaffe Officer's Browning 1922 and drop holster.

Attachment 2875
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Belly band for Walther PPS M2. I'd wear it if I took up jogging. Hah!

For some reason the WEVO photo loader stopped working, so via Photobucket:

Downloads
    Uploads

NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Needed a lower riding holster that wouldn't get in the way of my PC and chest rig while training. OTG- MKII- ATACS- 1.5" offset. Just came in today as a matter of fact.
    20170311_201508.jpg
    20170311_223702_resized.jpg
    20170311_223736_resized.jpg

Is your wishbone retention thingy the object of ridicule like mine is?

Downloads
    Uploads
    No not at all, who is ridiculing it? I am running and gunnin on my carbine course with it which is over some rough terrain so I figured some type of retention would be a good thing. I talked to the owner at OTG about the different retention systems and I wanted what was the lowest profile. I want to run the retention screws a little looser for a faster draw so I went with the wishbone. Are you EDC'ing with it?
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I use it a lot, and a lot of "old school" farts make fun of my "plastic clippy thing". They're behind the kydex curve mostly, too. :)

I do like the look of yours better. Hey! EVOLUTION!!!
    Last edited by Joelski; 23 March 2017 at 14:14.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some people ridicule what they don't understand or what they fear. It looks fine to me. Just tell them function trumps aesthetics any day. Then tell them they should come up for air once in a while. If that don't work just hit em with your truck

Downloads
    Uploads
    For those of us who haven't come up for air in a while, how do you draw? Just pull up and then back?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Some people ridicule what they don't understand or what they fear. It looks fine to me. Just tell them function trumps aesthetics any day. Then tell them they should come up for air once in a while. If that don't work just hit em with your truck
    I find that nekkid, deep in the woods with a deer antler hat and a sweeper attachment up the butt takes a lot of the focus off the bullet holes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bzdog View Post
    For those of us who haven't come up for air in a while, how do you draw? Just pull up and then back?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It's there for the 99% of the time you aren't ready to draw. It's really great if you spend any amount of time upside-down, but I find the holster itself has plenty of retention under most circumstances. If you run it loose for practice, the tab works great to keep the gun from falling out while running, climbing and jumping. My OTG doesn't give up the goods easily under most circumstances, but I know for a fact my pistol isn't going to unintentionally go anywhere when its clipped in. Do I need it? Not all the time, but out in the woods is not where I want to risk having my weapon come out of its holster without my knowledge. Anywhere for that matter.