Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Photo upload not working?

Trying to post up some pics from either my iPhone or iPad. I'm familiar with the drill, but for some reason it's not working.

I click the icon, select what I want to upload, click upload.... then nothing. The upload window sits idly for several seconds then just disappears with nothing uploaded or attached. Anyone else having an issue with this?
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sometimes when the photos are too large they don't load for me either, but when I've decreased the file size they work.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Sometimes when the photos are too large they don't load for me either, but when I've decreased the file size they work.
    Can a file be too large if the pic was just taken with an iphone? O.o
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well..... Hmmmmm. No idea what changed, but for some reason AFTER my photos streamed across my decvices I could upload them, but not before. Weird.
    -One Nation, Under God