Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 308 Diet

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    Thats a little oversimplified lol
    Eh, it is but it's not. I like food, but I dislike spending money on it more.

If it wasn't for the wife and kid I'd totally be happy with some kind of soylent or the stuff from Matrix that they eat on the nebuchadnezzar.

Except for occasions, of course, but for daily consumption I'd be fine with that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Aren't you the one that complained on FB about eating at McDonald's?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    Trying to lighten the mood around here. Didn't want y'all thinking I was actually starving myself.
    We've all seen pics of you and determined that was a lie... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Aren't you the one that complained on FB about eating at McDonald's?
    Yep. Because it's gross and terrible for you but cheap.

Last edited by Pyzik; 17 March 2017 at 08:34.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Diva
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I tried to make ramen once while intoxicated. I remember trying to locate the burning smell in my apartment and finally realized ramen doesn't cook well in the microwave when you don't add water. It just catches on fire.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    I tried to make ramen once while intoxicated. I remember trying to locate the burning smell in my apartment and finally realized ramen doesn't cook well in the microwave when you don't add water. It just catches on fire.
    Hahahaha!

I had a "colorful" childhood. One fond memory is of me (around 8yo) waking up to a house filled with smoke. Training kicked in and I got as low to the floor as I could. I crawl through the kitchen and find the source, on the stove. Three hotdogs so burnt and shriveled they looked like charred worms.

Dad had the bright idea to make hotdogs drunk then passed out.

Another fun memory, I found a full pot of oil in my dresser drawer. Not sure what drunk dad thought he was cooking, or what my drawer was (the oven?).

Ah, alcohol. You've given me such fond memories.
    One day I'll have to post about the powerlines getting shot down with a 10ga.
    david@damagephotos.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    Hahahaha!

I had a "colorful" childhood. One fond memory is of me (around 8yo) waking up to a house filled with smoke. Training kicked in and I got as low to the floor as I could. I crawl through the kitchen and find the source, on the stove. Three hotdogs so burnt and shriveled they looked like charred worms.

Dad had the bright idea to make hotdogs drunk then passed out.

Another fun memory, I found a full pot of oil in my dresser drawer. Not sure what drunk dad thought he was cooking, or what my drawer was (the oven?).

Ah, alcohol. You've given me such fond memories.
    One day I'll have to post about the powerlines getting shot down with a 10ga.
    Drunk Dad sounds like those State Farm insurance commercials

Downloads
    Uploads
    My only alcohol related dad memory was when my dad tried to make wine once. It was stout. About 190 proof. Me and the neighbors used it to start camp fires and such for quite some time. That stuff was seriously like bottled gasoline. We filled up a mason jar with it and put the lid on and when we shot it with a gun we caught the cow pasture on fire. The mushroom cloud did look pretty cool though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    My only alcohol related dad memory was when my dad tried to make wine once. It was stout. About 190 proof. Me and the neighbors used it to start camp fires and such for quite some time. That stuff was seriously like bottled gasoline. We filled up a mason jar with it and put the lid on and when we shot it with a gun we caught the cow pasture on fire. The mushroom cloud did look pretty cool though.
    That's awesome. Haha. 190 proof! Isn't that pretty much 95% alcohol? Lol

david@damagephotos.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    I solved the money for food issue decades ago when I met my wife. When she found out I was going to my parents for lunch daily due to a shotgun I was trying to pay off she surprised me by paying off the shotgun. I didn't tell her for years I purchased a Remington 700 the day after she bought me the shotgun. 25 years later I still have all 3. LOL

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope. Food is a joy of life that's taken for granted by all of us in our younger days. In college, I lived on a single can of tuna, and the charity of girlfriends each day. Just like running, climbing trees, or even taking a gratifying dump; you never respect what you have as much as when it's gone. My slice of the American Dream was achieved the moment I shed my PT gigs for needs and became able to live well (enough for me) on the proceeds from a single job.

But I totally get it. I ate plain tuna from the can for 90 days in between visits home to a mom-cooked meal for this beauty.

There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!