Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Project Reject

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great thread Stick. I'm curious how many of these barrels y'all have?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great thread here. I have been reading with great interest. I would venture to say that the vast majority of time people don't realize that their choice of ammo makes a huge difference. I have seen people buy match grade bull barrels and then pull out boxes of steel case Tula ammo. Within 5 minutes they were bitching about how their barrel sucked.

It's not saying bad barrels don't exist but the rate of ignorance among some shooters is pretty high.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    Great thread here. I have been reading with great interest. I would venture to say that the vast majority of time people don't realize that their choice of ammo makes a huge difference. I have seen people buy match grade bull barrels and then pull out boxes of steel case Tula ammo. Within 5 minutes they were bitching about how their barrel sucked.

It's not saying bad barrels don't exist but the rate of ignorance among some shooters is pretty high.
    I was very surprised (and happy) that the White Oak SPR barrel I had was putting under 2 MOA with ball ammo. Never did try match ammo before swapping things around. Bummed. I wish I would have.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    I was very surprised (and happy) that the White Oak SPR barrel I had was putting under 2 MOA with ball ammo. Never did try match ammo before swapping things around. Bummed. I wish I would have.
    It's a rabbit hole man. Seriously! You'll have a crap load of reloading equipment in no time.

That said I obviously like that discipline of shooting. I haven't been able to shoot much lately because of various things. Sometimes it's nice to go blast away and get minute of man but at other times it's also nice to make a dime size hole at 100 yards. Other times I like to stretch the legs and bang steel at far distances.

Precision is a game of nerds though. A lot of people don't appreciate the soup that needs to happen to get these sub MOA or better groups to happen.