Page 40 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    Interested to know what you think of the sights as I've read a bunch of negative reviews.
    Will do it may be a little while but I'll try to see what I can do. I picked these up on fleabay for $32. Worst case I'm not out a great deal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    Interested to know what you think of the sights as I've read a bunch of negative reviews.
    I have 2 sets of them. They suck.

It's hard to believe they are Mission First products as they put out many quality items, the sights aren't one of them.

First they are not very low profile, and have an odd mechanism to deploy them, as you pull back. They don't "pop" up and give you a positive click so you know they're deployed. They also feel like cheap airsoft plastic vs, quality polymer you're used to from MFT.

Also the screws threading into the nut doesn't always work out well, and they get partially stripped. I've got a front sight that the nut is stripped (from hand tightening!!) and now it won't back out.

Overall, for the money, not worth it. I hope they make improvements in a revision.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I have 2 sets of them. They suck.

It's hard to believe they are Mission First products as they put out many quality items, the sights aren't one of them.

First they are not very low profile, and have an odd mechanism to deploy them, as you pull back. They don't "pop" up and give you a positive click so you know they're deployed. They also feel like cheap airsoft plastic vs, quality polymer you're used to from MFT.

Also the screws threading into the nut doesn't always work out well, and they get partially stripped. I've got a front sight that the nut is stripped (from hand tightening!!) and now it won't back out.

Overall, for the money, not worth it. I hope they make improvements in a revision.
    Well that's pretty much verbatim on every review I've read.....thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have to admit I find it unusual that MFT has the following that they do. Nothing they make has impressed me one bit. Always considered them a lower end company.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Its just mounted on there temporarily since I don't have it completed. I'll probably move it back when I get a rail.
    Might just be me but if you are going to take product pictures to display a company's new stuff you might want to install it correctly so you at least look like you know what you are doing ahahahahahahaha
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    Might just be me but if you are going to take product pictures to display a company's new stuff you might want to install it correctly so you at least look like you know what you are doing ahahahahahahaha
    Everyone's a critic...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Everyone's a critic...
    nothing but love for you James... nothing but love
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    LOL... medic needs his own Meme...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    I have to admit I find it unusual that MFT has the following that they do. Nothing they make has impressed me one bit. Always considered them a lower end company.
    I used to think the same but I really like their minimalist stock. Very comfortable, light weight and at a good price point.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I used to think the same but I really like their minimalist stock. Very comfortable, light weight and at a good price point.
    I like the stock and the grip been very happy with it on my NTD rifle.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    They do sell it at walmart

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    They do sell it at walmart
    So does Colt.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    So does Colt.
    lol yeah. I love my mft stock. Walmart only carries commercial parts though

Downloads
    Uploads
    Me too, hats off to MFT if they can make a dollar.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Me too, hats off to MFT if they can make a dollar.
    At airfoft prices lol
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)