Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi guys, sorry I didn't find this thread sooner :)
    Aragorn, sorry about the mix up, I think the other gentleman by the same name got a free set of selector, which makes us happy all the same, we are trying to get our selectors to users any way we can lol :)

There are half a dozen companies that will be offering 45/90 degree compatible receivers this year, which has evolved from a 45 degree only receiver, and better than what we had planned, as the new Fire engraving at 68 degrees allows either to be used, customers have a choice and are free to go from one to the other without liability or compatibility issues. Originally the 45 degree compatible receiver would not be suitable for 90 degree selectors (due to the 45 degree marking), though a 90 degree could still be used, the Fire marking would not line up for the 90 degree selector.

It is our hope that more manufacturers will join the 45/90 movement, the short throw arrangement is, in our opinion, an idea and implementation that's long over due :)

Thank you Denver45 and Aragorn for your kind words! Customer satisfaction is at the very top of our priorities, as important as quality and engineering :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post

Thank you Denver45 and Aragorn for your kind words! Customer satisfaction is at the very top of our priorities, as important as quality and engineering :)
    Not at all. You guys earned it.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Ben Franklin

Downloads
    Uploads
    Shucks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just got the levers in FDE and they do match the existing FDE on the rifle very well. Fit and finish is still excellent, of course. Love these levers! Dare I say? They are B.A.D.A.S.S!
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Ben Franklin

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Denver, pics? :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll try to get some up tomorrow. My camera sucks especially in the house at night with the lighting I have. My wife and I were "entertaining" guests all night so I didn't get a chance to take pictures while I still had good light. I work from home tomorrow so I'll get a chance to post some up pretty early tomorrow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well it looks like my camera is hosed. I'll have to borrow one form someone to get some decent pictures.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Apparently I have to have a full charge to get this camera to work for a couple of minutes. Hehe. Anyway, here are the ones that turned out before it went down again.

Anyway, very happy with the feel of the selectors on both sides and, while black was very nice, I really like the FDE. The bonus is that it's impossible now to mistake what position it's in even at a quick glance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks great! It matches Magpul's FDE pretty well :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks great! It matches Magpul's FDE pretty well :)
    It is also spot on for the Troy FDE BUIS as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you going to color fill the position indicator grooves? :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you going to color fill the position indicator grooves? :)
    With the time and effort you guys clearly put into these I figured you had a good reason for not coloring it in yourselves. Who am I to change that?

And thanks.... now I have to go get some new paint. Hehe.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I fill the smaller groove with white paint, I think it'll look great :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I fill the smaller groove with white paint, I think it'll look great :)
    My wife says I better start spending time with her or this rifle and I will be sleeping on the couch together.

I usually do as she says... mostly because she is also armed.