Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's a few pictures of mine installed up close. The space between the KAG and NSR panels is just about perfect.
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Farva. That thing looks really nice. I'm going to have to order one. Maybe I'll order one of each and try modding it like GOST suggested.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was looking at the Geissele rail last night, but didn't have anyone around to take a pic, and my phone sucks. What it comes down to is how long of a rail section you have. The KAG would work fine if your rail section is long enough that your whole hand is on the rail/KAG... and not hanging forward of the rail piece.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Looks like the Keymod version could be modded out to work with a Geissele rail.
    Curious - how would one go about doing this?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I was looking at the Geissele rail last night, but didn't have anyone around to take a pic, and my phone sucks. What it comes down to is how long of a rail section you have. The KAG would work fine if your rail section is long enough that your whole hand is on the rail/KAG... and not hanging forward of the rail piece.
    Thanks Mark. Something to concider

Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    Curious - how would one go about doing this?
    Looking at the mechanism they use, it may be a bit tricky to mod it. I was expecting it to work like other keymod accessories.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Farva View Post
    Here's a few pictures of mine installed up close. The space between the KAG and NSR panels is just about perfect.
    Thanks for the pics!
    I have the same rail and have been wondering how it would pair with the panels.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    IMO the NSR rails go great with the KAG simply for the fact that you dont have to do any grinding work on the NSR piece and it still looks slim and lopro
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've tried hand-stops and prefer VFGs. This seems like it might be long enough to allow me to use the device for bracing, which is why I still use a VFG. Also, the shape might be smooth enough not to get caught on the edge on dump barrels, which is why a lot of people don't use a VFG.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbonScoring View Post
    Thanks Mark. Something to concider
    His rail section is long enough that you could get your hand on the KAG and rail piece completely. But as others mentioned on M4c, the KAG somewhat begs to be positioned back more on the handguard than a stubby. His 15" hand guard has the rail all the way forward for bipod attach. So it really almost means having two bottom rail pieces attached to make it viable.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't had a chance to shoot this, but I like the way it feels.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Like the Spitfire sticker.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got a KAG today. I'm not all that thrilled. It's a well made product, but it's just not what I like. The way it hooks back forward isn't to my liking.

It's an interesting design though. It slides on easily and locks down tight. It uses a torx head screw; I would have preferred a hex head since they're more common.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The hook is the reason I didn't order one. Right now I'm a really big fan of the Unity Tactical VFG.

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...y-Tactical-VFG
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't think it would bother me, but it's just enough to be an issue. Anyone who uses a c-clamp grip, you will like the KAG more than me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbonScoring View Post
    It uses a torx head screw; I would have preferred a hex head since they're more common.
    When you get to running the KMR handguard, you end up with those little torx wrenches everywhere. I just keep them in the handguards of my ARs now.