Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Noveske being hawt
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    They're ready to ship.

DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    These are showing available again at Rainier Arms, someone must have backed out. These are pricey but limited to 250 pieces.

http://www.rainierarms.com/noveske-the-johnny-rifle
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is exactly the type of "boutique rifle" I was referring to in another thread discussing market saturation and how companies can generate sales with "limited edition" rifles.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not something that I can afford, but I'm sure it's a great rifle like their other products. There is a market for about anything and it's good to see manufacturers accommodate the different customers. If not for this it would be a very boring market, and we would not have any thing to discuss. Remember that this rifle is a tribute to their fallen leader who meant a lot to the industry. I'm sure that Noveske will have no problem moving the 250 pieces, but I also understand where you're coming from.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    This rifle is about a year too late to market IMHO.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's probably true. Never understood why this rifle wasn't made in the configuration of the rifle in that issue of Recoil.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    That's probably true. Never understood why this rifle wasn't made in the configuration of the rifle in that issue of Recoil.
    Bingo.

Noveske has done well previously with limited edition rifles, but I think in this case they could have done it a little differently. You could have made a limited edition run, but also made a slightly different one for a regular item.

I would have offered a 14.5 or 16" version to avoid NFA

Also offered a Pistol version

Then offered a true "Johnny" Rifle configuration, for those that are fine with the tax stamp and wait.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of the consumers would have rather seen them do another Magpul collaboration(China Doll 2.0).
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Most of the consumers would have rather seen them do another Magpul collaboration(China Doll 2.0).
    Yeah, but that's not going to happen.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is probably blasphemy around certain people, but never really understood the Noveske hype. After shooting the 2 I had access to, I just couldn't see myself justifying the price tag. Am I missing something other than a roll mark?
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...

Downloads
    Uploads
    A few years ago, you could get a N4 16" upper for $700. I have had mine for several years and it's very accurate while still being very light. It seems, like Colt, a lot of the "mark up" was for the lower. I can't speak to their current rifles, but both of mine have given a lot of bang for the buck (as uppers only).

Nowadays, it seems like there's so many other good options out there now that they may not be as an attractive option.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My first Noveske Upper was a carbine basic upper. I think at the time, it was under $600, and Noveske threw in a free blem lower. The AR market wasn't as down as it is now, where $600 buys a complete gun, but a complete Noveske upper and a Noveske Lower for less than $600 to me is a good deal. Plus it still shoots very accurately.

If you want a Noveske, it doesn't mean you have to drop $1700 for just the upper.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now that you mention it, I think my upper was actually $600 not $700, from Rainier Arms.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    ... a complete Noveske upper and a Noveske Lower for less than $600 to me is a good deal. Plus it still shoots very accurately.
    Was that an insider price? I thought their lowers were around $2-300 by themselves. Blem I thought were still on the high side too.
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...