Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dahmer Arms Billet Receiver Sets

Dahmer Arms is going to be offering a preorder in about another week on their new Gen 2 Billet Receiver Sets. These Receiver sets will be shipping in late August / Early September. They will be of high quality 7075 T6 Billet Aluminum and Type III Class II Anodized. They look similar to their Gen I Receiver, but have new lines, the new logo, and finally a deep black anodizing.

MSRP will be $399, but they will have a discounted preorder price.

Check back with Dahmer Arms here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We are super EXCITED to announce!!!! a pre-order for our Gen 2 matched upper and lower receiver sets. We hope to have them ready to ship out in October. We have them on sale for this preorder from our regular price! For the first batch we are offering you pick the serial number 2-100 and some of them are spoken for- if you want a specific serial number, let me know when ordering. These are CNC machined from 7075 T6 and ANODIZED BLACK. the Mag well is EDM wire cut. FLARED MAGWELL, COMPATIBLE WITH USGI AND MAGPUL GEN 2/3 MAGAZINES.
    Pre-Order yours here:

http://dahmerarms.com/MATCHED-BILLET...-lower-set.htm

Downloads
    Uploads
    These Dahmer Arms matched receiver sets are CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum and hardcoat anodized black. The magazine well is EDM wire cut, and the magazine well is nicely flared for quicker reloads. These lower receivers are compatible with both USGI, and all current Magpul generations of AR15 PMAGs. These are CNC machined as a set to eliminate slop and play between the upper and lower, but will interface with all AR15 upper and lower receivers which are in spec. Pricing is $355 for the set. Please have your dealer email their FFL license to gary@dahmerarms.com for purchase.

Now in stock and ready to ship: http://dahmerarms.com/MATCHED-BILLET...-lower-set.htm

Downloads
    Uploads
    Seems like everyone and their kids are doing their own billet receivers nowadays. I guess billet will be the new "in".

But nice set though - really like the design pattern on it. Any idea how the flared magwell compares to STT-15's?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks nice! Is the winged logo recessed or raised? Can't tell. I picked up a Devil Dog Arms .308 billet set, and the logo on the lower is raised instead of recessed.... pretty badass IMO. Love the way it looks.

I agree that everyone is doing billet, but that's not a bad thing!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    Seems like everyone and their kids are doing their own billet receivers nowadays. I guess billet will be the new "in".

But nice set though - really like the design pattern on it. Any idea how the flared magwell compares to STT-15's?
    Cheaper to make small batches of Billet than a large batch of forged for the most part.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Cheaper to make small batches of Billet than a large batch of forged for the most part.
    Oh really? I always figured it costed more to make a billet versus a forged (maybe that's just for an individual set )

Quote Originally Posted by SwissyJim View Post
    I agree that everyone is doing billet, but that's not a bad thing!
    Definitely not!

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice looking upper, only thing I'm not fond of is the "seekins-ish" trigger guard

Downloads
    Uploads
    :drool: I like these. Just something about them!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow! I retract my previous statement. Now that I've seen it with parts the lines of the Trigger guard and Magwell make sense. That's a sharp looking lower UW!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Wow! I retract my previous statement. Now that I've seen it with parts the lines of the Trigger guard and Magwell make sense. That's a sharp looking lower UW!
    I think it looks much better when it's built up as well.

Just waiting for the gas block to be pinned on this one, and then I can install the barrel.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I think it looks much better when it's built up as well.

Just waiting for the gas block to be pinned on this one, and then I can install the barrel.

Can you share some pro tips for pinning GB's? I'm slowly acquiring jigs and accessories to do it myself but would love to hear your methodology.

Drill press or mill you'd recommend, quality bits, or anything else pertinent would be a huge help.