Downloads
    Uploads

Magpul Industries Hunter X-22 Stock Now Shipping

SHIPPING NOW!! The Magpul Hunter X-22 Stock for Ruger 10/22 rifles. Visit https://www.magpul.com/produc…/hunte...ck-ruger-10-22 for more info.

UPDATE: The Magpul Hunter 700 Stock is not far behind. Be on the lookout and make sure you go to Magpul.com to sign up for our newsletter for the most up-to-date release information.

DESCRIPTION:

The Magpul Hunter X-22 chassis is an ergonomic, full-featured stock for the ubiquitous Ruger 10/22 rifle. Made from high quality reinforced polymer, the Hunter X-22 features an ergonomic grip, adjustable length of pull and comb height to fit a wide variety of shooters,

SPECIFICATIONS

Weight: 2.4 lbs (w/two Spacers installed)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh. I've been seriously waiting for the Hunter 700 to come out to hear some reviews. This is just a tease.

Downloads
    Uploads

Magpul X-22 10-22 Stock Shipping

I submitted a pre-order with DSG Arms for the Magpul X-22 stock on April 20th, a couple days after they were available for pre-order. Well, since then, my credit card that I used expired. I just got a call a few minutes ago from DSG saying they needed my new CC info! I was told my stock should ship out today!

For those of you that are on the list, don't ignore the 817 area code call. Your stock may be shipping soon as well!
    Last edited by tappedandtagged; 18 August 2015 at 14:56.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What color? I'm still waiting on my DSG backorder for Gray. I'm assuming Magpul is dragging their feet on it.