Downloads
    Uploads

Battle Arms Development BAD-EMMR Enhanced Modular Magazine Release

Here's a sneak peek of Battle Arm Development's upcoming BAD-EMMR Enhanced Modular Magazine Release. Modular, interchangeable Finger Pads to suit your need. Clean, simple and strong dovetail design allow us to use less parts (only one set screw). No over sized screws covering up most of the button face, one less steel screw and smaller screw makes it lightweight while leaving the magazine button face mostly uninterrupted for maximum design freedom.

DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like it

Check me out on YouTube and Facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like BAD but this has me "meh".
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    I like BAD but this has me "meh".
    I feel about the same way. I've not had a problem with reaching the mag release.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not to sidetrack the thread, but to add to the "I've not had trouble reaching the mag release" statement, I have an Odin works extended mag release on one of my rifles and it's ok but I find sometimes it puts unnecessary bind on the mag release causing it's original function to be hindered a bit. Just my two cents
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Farva View Post
    Not to sidetrack the thread, but to add to the "I've not had trouble reaching the mag release" statement, I have an Odin works extended mag release on one of my rifles and it's ok but I find sometimes it puts unnecessary bind on the mag release causing it's original function to be hindered a bit. Just my two cents
    Same for me.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/