Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    I'm a bit lukewarm to the elf 3G at this point. We've had it about six months and it keeps bouncing around our different rifles but eventually is always replaced by a Geissele.

I like the ELF... but like you mentioned, mine keeps getting bounced around because much like my POF trigger, it's good, but not as good.

OP since you want a single stage, I'd go with the CMC. Any particular reason it has to be 1 stage?

Downloads
    Uploads
    For you're wants I seriously recommend the CMC. I put em in all my rifles now. No nonsense trigger really clean break, nice pull, 3.5lb, curved or flat and the price point is right.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had an elftmann's full cock notch wear completely down in 2500 rounds. I would not put one in my rifle.

The Wilson TTU is the best IMO single stage out there. The CMC, Timney, and KE Arms are also great options,
    Last edited by VIPER 237; 28 June 2015 at 17:05.
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper

Downloads
    Uploads
    CMC Single stage. Crisp, clean, short pull and reset. I was pleasantly surprised with its quality after having used a Geiselle for about two years in the rifle I dropped the CMC into

Downloads
    Uploads
    CMC ......I run the flat 3.5 and 4.5 duty.