Downloads
    Uploads

TRIARC Systems Micro MOA 12.5" Barrel

Anyone know anything about these barrels?

SPECIFICATIONS

•4150 Chrome Moly Vandium, Machine Gun capable steel
    •Patented Hybrid Polygonal Rifling
    •Black Nitrided Hardened for hardness, corrosision resistance, and lubbricity (similar process as Meloniting)

The patented hybrid polgygonal rifling allows these barrels to use smaller than normal gas ports thanks to superior gas seals, and this method of rifling has been used to set accuracy world records. It's this unique rifling that allows a 12.5" barrel to use a midlength gas system!

Combined with the use of tough, durable steel, and tough, nitride hardening, these barrels are a blend of being both accurate and tough as hell.

Sub MOA accuracy with match grade ammo, or your money back!

http://www.weaponoutfitters.com/trac...h-fluted.html#
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm bumping this to see if we can maybe consolidate some bits and pieces posts into one place. I'd like to hear from folks using these barrels, round counts, applications, group shooting, etc.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have one of these, and am well pleased. Use is for basic training/target shooting. Not shoot for groups yet, but have had no issues at 1000rnds through it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have one but I'm still waiting on my stamp. I'll post a review once it's assembled and had some rounds through it.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've got the 17.3"

Once I get a scope mount I'll be taking it out and shooting out to 600 with it. I'll follow up when I do.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice Aragorn. I'll be looking forward to hearing how your rifle performs.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    MicroMOA makes this same barrel with Triarc. The MicroMOA version has started using angled gas ports. This from their Facebook page:

Angled gas ports have been beneficial in regards to port erosion, but we have found significant reduction in port sizes while maintaining reliability. We are doing these for our 12.5 mids and some 16 rifle gas available now.
    flickr
    facebook