Downloads
    Uploads

Rainier Arms RUC .22LR

Rainier Arms is introducing their RUC in the .22LR variety. Don't be fooled by the price, this is not your average .22LR. Much like the 5.56 version of the RUC, this rifle features, all 7075 T6 Aluminum construction, no plastic here. Also includes a Battle Arms Development ambi safety, a Raptor Charging Handle, as well as a FORCE Rail. The rest of the rifle is outfitted with high quality components that you'll recognize. This rifle weighs just 4lbs 14.9oz. The .22LR will also be available later as an upper only. Just drop it into your existing favorite milspec lower.

Check back with Rainier Arms here to see when they are in stock: https://www.rainierarms.com/?page=sh...roduct_id=4624

Description:

Rainier Arms RUC™ 22

Introducing our very own .22 LR rifle. Our focus was to develop a .22 LR rifle by utilizing the same highest quality AR compatible components and keeping the rifle true to the foundation of our .223 RUC™ design.
    We integrated the same ambidextrous charging handle, the Raptor™, as well as an ambi safety selector set up. It also features our Rainier Arms Force™ Rail 15".

All materials used are of industry-leading standards, each weapon carefully and meticulously assembled with a limited lifetime warranty.

Specifications:

RA .22 LR 16" Barrel
    1/2x28 threads
    RA Forged flat-top upper receiver minus forward assist
    RA Force™ Key Mod Rail 15"
    RA Raptor™ Charging Handle
    RA Forged Lower
    Mil-Spec 6 position receiver extension
    MFT Battlelink™ Minimalist Stock
    MFT Engage™ Pistol Grip
    One 25 rd magazine where legal
    Rifle Weight: 4 lbs 14.9 oz
    ALG QMS trigger
    Battle Arms Development - Ambidextrous Safety Selector 45° (BAD-ASS) Standard & Short
    QD end plate

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats a pretty badass little 22...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no idea how much the uppers are, but that's what I'm more interested in. Looks perfect for a suppressor.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i wonder if this is a totally new design or something like the CMMG style bolt carrier with a taccom ULW barrel. the barrel looks almost exactly like the taccom ULW.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wsaraceni View Post
    i wonder if this is a totally new design or something like the CMMG style bolt carrier with a taccom ULW barrel. the barrel looks almost exactly like the taccom ULW.
    It's not a new design. I believe it's a CMMG Style.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like the RUC 22 will also be available in concrete cerakote much like it's big brother for no additional charge.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is pretty much my favorite .22lr AR setup and now it's available as a complete rifle ... nice job Rainier!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MoxyDave View Post
    This is pretty much my favorite .22lr AR setup and now it's available as a complete rifle ... nice job Rainier!
    I agree. They plan to sell just the upper down the road, so I'll purchase one then. The last thing I need is another lower.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha Rainier should donate another safe to you, problem solved

When I decide to go shooting, I sometimes stand in front of the safe and think "Shit. What am I bringing today?" I can only imagine how bad it is for you ... lol