Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bobro Scope Mount

Got this picture from Robb's post.

Anyone knows if this (Bobro cantilever scope mount) is already available? Any review?

Quote Originally Posted by gotm4 View Post
    At Saturdays multi-gun match at Black Creek (Richmond, VA) I placed 1st place . The two rifles with optics I used for the match each had a Bobro mount. Each was removed at least twice at the match from the gun to demo the mount to the other shooters. I even put the scope on another guys rifle to show how it auto-adjusts to any picatinny rail.
    ... Robb

Downloads
    Uploads
    As far as I know, its available in 30mm and 1" right now. It is a fantastic mount, and unlike anything else on the market. If you look in the review section, there are Bobro reviews. The scope mount uses the same locking / autoindex mechanism that the Aimpoint mounts use.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Stick. I'll ask John if he has one in stock.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Where can I get this?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rainier Arms is almost certainly the vendor of choice for Bobro.

Yes, Weapon Evolution does have something of a behind-the-scenes working relationship with Rainier Arms, but more to the point, Rainier Arms has something of a behind-the-scenes working relationship with Bobro.

I would begin my search there.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got my 30mm bobro at rainierarms

IMO I like the positive tight "snap" when you lock the lever in better than compared with the larue quick mounts

Downloads
    Uploads
    N,

Any chance we might see a forthcoming User Submitted Review from you on that Nightforce? I've been looking at the 1-4x24 NXS quite a bit lately, and good information seems a bit hard to find at the moment.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've checked ranier arms and still couldn't find it. SEXY rifle BTW

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sobebu2z View Post
    I've checked ranier arms and still couldn't find it. SEXY rifle BTW
    They haven't had enough stock to list it on the website yet so you'll need to call John and see what's available.
    -Mitch-

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglyduck View Post
    They haven't had enough stock to list it on the website yet so you'll need to call John and see what's available.
    Wish I could just call and find out inventory, but I'm in Balad ATM...won't be back home for a few more months. I just want to order it and have it ready for assembly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sobebu2z View Post
    Wish I could just call and find out inventory, but I'm in Balad ATM...won't be back home for a few more months. I just want to order it and have it ready for assembly.

The guys from Rainier Arms are friends of mine, as well as board sponsors. I'll shoot them an IM or email and see if they can't take care of you.

If you don't hear anything in a few days, shoot me an IM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If these are anything like the two Aimpoint mounts I have, they are top notch.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Right now, we just don't have any. BOBRO had to finish up a pretty large military contract for his bipods so everything got put on hold but things should start flowing again. You are always welcome to email the guys at Rainier Arms at sales@rainierarms.com

John

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe there's a 35mm in the works as well, I can only hope
    -Mitch-

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    The guys from Rainier Arms are friends of mine, as well as board sponsors. I'll shoot them an IM or email and see if they can't take care of you.

If you don't hear anything in a few days, shoot me an IM.

I've already emailed Rainier Arms and they've assure that they'll let me know as soon as there are some available. Thank you for your help.