Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by marsh1 View Post
    The relationship between Primary Arms and Holosun is very collaborative. We have not hid the relationship or the fact they make our new Micro. They have taken our lead on moving the battery to the side and using standard mounts, Early on we did spec out greater waterproofing and our own turret design. I believe they incorporated that into their latest as well. We have both available. We do not have auto shutoff. I do not like tat in a optic but that is personal preference. The Hollosun has auto shutoff and auto awake and that allows for lifetime warranty. We went with no auto shutoff and a 3 year warranty. We are also $40 less. Your choice.

https://www.primaryarms.com/Primary_...s_p/md-ads.htm

https://www.primaryarms.com/Holosun_...t_p/hs403g.htm

Marshall Lerner
    CEO Primary Arms, LLC
    Marshall, thanks for chiming in. Feel free to keep us updated on product and sales!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good looking product Primary Arms. Your guys customer service is also great.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just bought yalls Micro Dot & American Defense QD combo about 4 months. You telling me I got the outdated one? lol jeez

Downloads
    Uploads
    Since the manufacturer is in here can we post requests? LOL Come out with a 3/8" dovetail base for rimfires. Both my children (5 & 8) want a RDS for their Hot Shot rifles after shooting my .22 SCAR clone with the Eotech RF sight. After the nightmare I have had with that sight and 2 other Eotech's I refuse to buy another. Being able to pick up 2 of these for less than 1 of those piles of crap would be fantastic.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by marsh1 View Post
    The relationship between Primary Arms and Holosun is very collaborative. We have not hid the relationship or the fact they make our new Micro. They have taken our lead on moving the battery to the side and using standard mounts, Early on we did spec out greater waterproofing and our own turret design. I believe they incorporated that into their latest as well. We have both available. We do not have auto shutoff. I do not like that in a optic but that is personal preference. The Hollosun has auto shutoff and auto awake and that allows for lifetime warranty. We went with no auto shutoff and a 3 year warranty. We are also $40 less. Your choice.

https://www.primaryarms.com/Primary_...s_p/md-ads.htm

https://www.primaryarms.com/Holosun_...t_p/hs403g.htm

Marshall Lerner
    CEO Primary Arms, LLC
    Marshall,

Thanks for continuing to provide us with less expensive/inexpensive RDS options. I continue to be impressed with what you guys offer when I don't need Aimpoint durability...be it in a 30mm tube or in a micro dot. I'm still rocking one of your older 30mm 3 reticule optics on my "go to" .22 AR and it's been beat around a bit, but it's still doing fantastic!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    I'm still rocking one of your older 30mm 3 reticule optics on my "go to" .22 AR and it's been beat around a bit, but it's still doing fantastic!
    Mine lives on our MP 15-22 aswell and I agree for the price it's a tough little budget RDS

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am definitely interested on a review for this.