Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Curious if anyone else is running one of these and how is it holding up? Coating? Any problems?

Btw, these BCG's and the NIB ($129 models) now have a C158/mp tested bolt instead of the 9310. Bryan says it will be a standard thing from now on..Good deal IMO for $100 bux, although the nitrides are not in stock , he says soon, The NIB ones are back in stock..

And UW...your pics are jacked as you are uber-tactically to popular and your shit is blocked......lol
    Once in awhile when I post on Arfcom, I get crazy hit and I go over the limit. I need to pay for the unlimited bandwidth.

I'm waiting for their .308 BCGs to come back into stock. The AR15 BCGs have so been GTG...but I have less than 500 rounds through my one carrier.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Right on, Think im gonna grab one of these to use on my pistol build....Well have to see how long they they take to come back in stock (nitride ones) as id like to try one of them, if not then might try their NIB one or whatever pops up..

Ya those 308 bcg they had looked like a good deal for what it is...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Didn't feel like starting a new thread.

Buddy gave me parts to build an AR for him (using a BCM socom upper) he gave me this aimsurplus nib bcg. Other than a nearly bad stake job, it may work out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice pics, That is their Lower cost NIB they offer, a few different parts are on the slightly more expensive model, 9310 bolts vs c158's, billet pieces on the other one, but people have been posting good results with most of all the AIM bcg's..

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...Carrier+Groups

Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess, I didn't buy it, buddy did for his build. Hope the bcm upper doesn't spit it out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It should be just fine, if not AIM seems to have great customer service when needed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I guess, I didn't buy it, buddy did for his build. Hope the bcm upper doesn't spit it out.
    I've had good luck with this BCG. I've got one in my 300BLK pistol its been through 3 classes and roughly 4500 rounds without any problems.
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - - Albert Einstein

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you redo the staking or just run it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DMViergever View Post
    Did you redo the staking or just run it?
    Just ran it. Wanted to see if it would actually generate a problem or not.
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - - Albert Einstein