Downloads
    Uploads

BattleComp 1.0 Titanium Edition

BattleComp Enterprise is contemplating making a limited run of their BC 1.0 in Titanium. Final specifications are not set in stone. They maybe left in the raw or anodized. They also maybe individually serialized. The weight, which is the primary benefit comes in at 27.6 grams.

Our intention is to keep it under $225. For awhile, Ti was pretty hard to get, too; since the Chinese were buying up all the Ti. It's not fun to cut, it's a lot more expensive than 17-4PH SS, and frankly; we don't expect it will be for everyone. The BC1.0 is already a light unit -- but at .97 oz., the TiTan is crazy light.

These BC 1.0's are still up in the air as far as actual production. If you'd like to see them made, make sure you contact them to advise them of your interest.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know from firsthand experience that Titanium can be a PITA to machine, and that it's expensive, but, for myself I could not justify spending $225 for a brake. I bought two Epsilon VG6's for $89 each, and the weight difference isn't that much. If someone had one of those ultra cool anodized competition guns, and doesn't mind taking that big of a hit for a comp, I'd think they might have a market for these in that arena, assuming it's an effective comp to begin with.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can the uber exclusive, engraved, signed by the artist edition be far behind?

Maybe if function was improved, but +$90 to save .83 oz is too rich for my middle class budget.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oooohhh shiny.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa