Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks to the WEVO crew for the opportunity to belong to this growing community. We have been long time readers of WEVO and are excited to be involved in a more official manner. Thank you to those who have followed us previously; we wouldn't have the great products we have were it not for consumer support. We are honest, hard working, normal guys and love supporting the 2nd amendment and freedom by cranking out quality kit.

In appreciation for this community we want to offer a WEVO discount code to forum members only. PM us here on the forum for the coupon code which can be used on our website, www.GriffinArmament.Com

As far as group buys there isn't a point to having one when you can PM us for a discount code. Its much easier for us and you will get your product faster without having to depend on the logistics of a group buy.

A representative from GRIFFIN will try to be actively involved in this community. However, our main focus is on manufacturing and it is not unusual for us to take a couple days to respond. If you need something ASAP you can always shoot us an email to the info account at griffinarmament.com and we will try to check PM's frequently.

-Griffin STAFF
    Combat vet owned/operated company specializing in the design and manufacturing of industry leading silencers and firearms components. www.GriffinArmament.com PM for WEVO discount code.

Follow us on FACEBOOK
    Follow us on INSTAGRAM
    Follow us on YOUTUBE

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIFFIN ARMAMENT View Post
    In appreciation for this community we want to offer a WEVO discount code to forum members only. PM us here on the forum for the coupon code which can be used on our website, www.GriffinArmament.Com

-Griffin STAFF
    Thanks that's cool of you guys. I'm gonna be in the market for suppressor next year.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Thanks that's cool of you guys. I'm gonna be in the market for suppressor next year.
    Coupon Code will only be valid on retail (non NFA) products. Unfortunately we cannot logistically provide discounts on cans due to the distribution channels.
    Combat vet owned/operated company specializing in the design and manufacturing of industry leading silencers and firearms components. www.GriffinArmament.com PM for WEVO discount code.

Follow us on FACEBOOK
    Follow us on INSTAGRAM
    Follow us on YOUTUBE

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well damn.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIFFIN ARMAMENT View Post
    Coupon Code will only be valid on retail (non NFA) products. Unfortunately we cannot logistically provide discounts on cans due to the distribution channels.
    Welcome to Weapon Evolution boards!

Hopefully I can use the discount to get another muzzle device for the latest version RECCE 5 I bought last month that just cleared F3 and on its way to F4 status. The newest M4SD-II looks badass and I want it. And the OTB...

Two tour OIF vet here as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm glad to see you guys are here!
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought me some Snach.

Thanks again G.A.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got me and my friend some SNACH for our first suppressed SBRs. Thank you GA!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did anyone else place an order with GA and have duplicate orders show up? Happened to me twice so I don't know if I'm getting two or six SNACHs. Six SNATCHs is too many for me to handle at once.

Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome Site Sponsor: Griffin Armament

Looking forward to picking one up soon

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by titanse05 View Post
    Six SNATCHs is too many for me to handle at once.

said no man ever....
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by titanse05 View Post
    Did anyone else place an order with GA and have duplicate orders show up? Happened to me twice so I don't know if I'm getting two or six SNACHs. Six SNATCHs is too many for me to handle at once.
    We did get your order in triplicate. It was the only triple order. We got your message and figured that out. Thanks for the order.

Follow us on FACEBOOK
    Follow us on INSTAGRAM
    Follow us on YOUTUBE

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really want your QD blast shield for my MK18 pistol......

Downloads
    Uploads
    They are in stock.

Follow us on FACEBOOK
    Follow us on INSTAGRAM
    Follow us on YOUTUBE