Page 27 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Leveler, revision 2. We had a lot of problems with the orange color, so these are clear anodized. The slot on the base is offset to help with some one-piece scope mounts that ramp upwards. Voodoo_man had a good example of this specific issue, which the new bases should help with. The larger wedge allows leveling with extra high rings.

Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice. The original wedge works for me, but I'm sure there will be people who will be glad you'd making the taller wedge. Hate to see the orange anodizing go though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbonScoring View Post
    Very nice. The original wedge works for me, but I'm sure there will be people who will be glad you'd making the taller wedge. Hate to see the orange anodizing go though.
    Me too, I liked the orange. Anodizing is such a pain, and losing 15% or more of a production run to blemishes is not worth it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Still looking at around 3/02 for the levels? I need to pick one up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBomb View Post
    Still looking at around 3/02 for the levels? I need to pick one up.
    They're scheduled to arrive on 3/2 but with all the bad weather I'm thinking more like 3/4, which is represented on the Arisaka site. Pre-orders are open, though. I haven't added the large wedges or the combo set that includes both small and large wedges to the site, yet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I pre-ordered one. It should work out. Everything is mounted up but I haven't sighted my newest scope in yet. We were adding curshed asphault to ease on the mud whn it gets damp. Now we have too much snow my range is closed. B

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweet wedges

Downloads
    Uploads
    So this may or may not be the place for this question but I didnt really think it warrented its own thread, but if it is deemed that it should please feel free to move it. I was wondering if the slots on an NSR at the 11 and 1 o clock positions would technically accept M-Lok type accessories and mounting hardware. I also appologize if this comes off as a "noob" question but its something I have always wondered about and I have never had any M-lok stuff around to try it out.
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Farva View Post
    So this may or may not be the place for this question but I didnt really think it warrented its own thread, but if it is deemed that it should please feel free to move it. I was wondering if the slots on an NSR at the 11 and 1 o clock positions would technically accept M-Lok type accessories and mounting hardware. I also appologize if this comes off as a "noob" question but its something I have always wondered about and I have never had any M-lok stuff around to try it out.
    Unfortunately they don't. They're slightly too slim for the M-Lok nuts to fit through. Too bad...otherwise you could throw an inline mount on there. This is one of the main reasons we decided to manufacture the offset scout mounts, which put the light in exactly the same spot, and are as low profile as possible on the NSR:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    Unfortunately they don't. They're slightly too slim for the M-Lok nuts to fit through. Too bad...otherwise you could throw an inline mount on there. This is one of the main reasons we decided to manufacture the offset scout mounts, which put the light in exactly the same spot, and are as low profile as possible on the NSR:

Those were my thoughts exactly! Oh well I really dig the offset mount and I'm going to end up getting a few of em.
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got my new Arisaka scope leveler today! Man I've been missing out. Best money I've ever spent. Had the scope leveled in seconds. Absolutely love it!

Few pics and I played around with the second for fun.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad you like it! :)

600 series scout bodies are back from anodizing, along with more 300 series. Should be trimmed and available next week.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Got my new Arisaka scope leveler today! Man I've been missing out. Best money I've ever spent. Had the scope leveled in seconds. Absolutely love it!

Few pics and I played around with the second for fun.

You have got to be kiddng me, that's it? What on earth am I going to do with these blasted bubble levels?