Page 58 of 248 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post for found parts/items in-stock

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    Both are nice, but i really like the mounting system on the KMR. I've got a 13.5" NSR on a 14.5" barreled upper, with a pinned BattleComp 1.5. It's pretty slick. I haven't decided on a muzzle device for the 12.5" upper yet. I'll post up some pics when i get it all together.
    Sounds familiar..

BCM 14.5 chf LW with 13.5 nsr and vg6 epsilon.. Not cool enough to have a marked Vltor I guess. My gen 2 chainsaw will get this guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Sounds familiar..

BCM 14.5 chf LW with 13.5 nsr and vg6 epsilon.. Not cool enough to have a marked Vltor I guess. My gen 2 chainsaw will get this guy.
    Nice! I don't have the Noveske marked MUR on my 14.5" (skinny profile - wicked light!) upper either. It's a standard forged upper, with the Noveske "X". I've got it paired with a Gen 2 Chainsaw lower. One of my favorite guns!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice! I don't have the Noveske marked MUR on my 14.5" (skinny profile - wicked light!) upper either. It's a standard forged upper, with the Noveske "X". I've got it paired with a Gen 2 Chainsaw lower. One of my favorite guns!
    My wife claimed this LW gen 2 build as her's simply bc she wanted something different for deer season.. . I was like baby we can go get you a Marlin 30-30 or Remington 700.. Ya right lol. and to add insult apparently I owe her a "scope" now too.

Probably try and find a 1-4 trij or 1.25-4 leupy to keep the ounces down and because of their simple reticules. Could be worse I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    I always thought the Gen 2 lowers looked best with a forged upper.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    My wife claimed this LW gen 2 build as her's simply bc she wanted something different for deer season.. . I was like baby we can go get you a Marlin 30-30 or Remington 700.. Ya right lol. and to add insult apparently I owe her a "scope" now too.

Probably try and find a 1-4 trij or 1.25-4 leupy to keep the ounces down and because of their simple reticules. Could be worse I guess

Ouch... lol I've got a T-1 on mine. I really like the Trijicon 1-4. I almost bought one, but picked up a Vortex Viper 1-4 instead. At half the price, it's still a damn nice optic. I still want a Trijicon one of these days though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I always thought the Gen 2 lowers looked best with a forged upper.
    I agree. Initially, i went with the forged to save some weight. After i got it all together, i really liked how the lines of the Gen 2 looked with the forged upper.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree. Initially, i went with the forged to save some weight. After i got it all together, i really liked how the lines of the Gen 2 looked with the forged upper.
    I have a MUR on mine just cause I couldn't find a forged that fit my Gen 2 well.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    For you guys in Arizona.

flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a MUR on mine just cause I couldn't find a forged that fit my Gen 2 well.
    I've got a few forged uppers that are real picky about the lowers they want to fit. The rear lug is the problem area on all of them, and they are from different companies, and different forge markings. Go figure.

For you guys in Arizona.

Dibs on the B-52!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone know where a good deal for k or 2 of xm193 is?

Downloads
    Uploads
    193 was still reasonable at my local gander mountain last weekz

Downloads
    Uploads

Post for found parts/items in-stock

Know ammo is getting scarce again as the 855 ban talks continue. Still any low 30' cent per round 193 out there? (After shipping)
    Last edited by DutyUse; 6 March 2015 at 21:21.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Know ammo is getting scarce again as the 855 ban talks continue. Still any low 30' cent per round 193 out there? (After shipping)
    I've been shooting this stuff and like it: http://aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?i...=1650&fprdct=1

It's currently out of stock, but i'd get on the email notification and jump on it when it comes in. Works out to around $0.34/round shipped. I haven't seen Federal XM193 in any bulk quantity in my area for a long time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been shooting this stuff and like it: http://aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?i...=1650&fprdct=1

It's currently out of stock, but i'd get on the email notification and jump on it when it comes in. Works out to around $0.34/round shipped. I haven't seen Federal XM193 in any bulk quantity in my area for a long time.
    Good looking out. Thanks bro. I ran across some federal tonight at wallyworld but was more then I expected to pay unfortunately..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good looking out. Thanks bro. I ran across some federal tonight at wallyworld but was more then I expected to pay unfortunately..

No problemo. Midway has Independence M193 for $170/500 round case (limit 1). With shipping to me in WA, it works out to $0.37/round. http://www.midwayusa.com/product/449...cket-boat-tail