Page 14 of 248 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Blue Force Gear has some Vickers Padded Hybrid Slings on sale for $30 ($25 off), albeit in colors other than black (FG/ACU was my pick). Add in a QD kit and you're hard pressed to find a better sling. Check out their Last Call page for some nice deals.

Downloads
    Uploads
    First Spear still has a few khaki SICR chest rigs for less than $50.

Might not be for everyone since it's not completely configurable. But it fit the bill when I was looking for something light, simple and snag-free. From very limited use (still cold around here), I like it better than the Tactical Taylor mini-MAV set up in a similar configuration (straps are set up better, snags less). It's 500D Nylon, weighs about a pound and is well-built - put another way, I'm unlikely to wear it out the ways I would use it. Only gripe so far is the G hook on the waist strap - it doesn't snag but tends to slip some.

Several confiurations of MOLLE pouches still available at 50% as well. I picked up a few different types and have been satisifed so far.

Downloads
    Uploads
    In stock as of this post,( 41 of them) new non chainsaw Noveske Gen 2 lowers at $250 shipped

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Nove...-gen2lower.htm

Downloads
    Uploads
    For anyone needing to finish that .308 build off with a Bolt Carrier Group. AIM Surplus has a .308 NIB BCG for $189.99 with free shipping:

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...up&groupid=723

Downloads
    Uploads
    grabagun.com is running a special on the Colt LE6920 for $935 ($6 shipping).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    grabagun.com is running a special on the Colt LE6920 for $935 ($6 shipping).
    Geez, you know the market is slow when they are practically giving away Colt's. It didn't seem like that long when I thought I got a smoking deal in 2008 after the election paying $1100 for one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    AIMPOINT PRO, 369 delivered

I suggest not waiting if you want one of these. It's the best price I've seen and I expect them to sell out in a day or so.

AIMPOINT PRO : $369 delivered with SPRINGSALE code

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're eligible for DSG Arms' MIL/LE Discount you can get a Colt 6721 for $879 or a Colt 6920 for $899

http://dsgarms.com/coar6721

http://dsgarms.com/co6920

Downloads
    Uploads
    Staying on the DSG Arms topic, there's a new sale running. The flyer can be seen here, IMO, the picks of the litter are

Magpul MBUS Pro SET for $125

CTR Stock KIT (with tube, spring, buffer plate and nut) for $75

Daniel Defense 16" CHF LW Middy (stripped) for $215

Coupon codes 10OFF150 and 20OFF300 have been mentioned.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Staying on the DSG Arms topic, there's a new sale running. The flyer can be seen here, IMO, the picks of the litter are

Magpul MBUS Pro SET for $125

CTR Stock KIT (with tube, spring, buffer plate and nut) for $75

Daniel Defense 16" CHF LW Middy (stripped) for $215

Coupon codes 10OFF150 and 20OFF300 have been mentioned.
    Coupon codes don't seem to work. I wonder if there are restrictions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    SKD finally has IR flags back in stock! And a nice discount this weekend, too. I can finally retire my very tired and tattered First Navy Jack.

http://www.skdtac.com/IR-US-Flag-Patch-p/cej.103.htm

I know, I know, a niche product, but I've been needing one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    SKD finally has IR flags back in stock! And a nice discount this weekend, too. I can finally retire my very tired and tattered First Navy Jack.

http://www.skdtac.com/IR-US-Flag-Patch-p/cej.103.htm

I know, I know, a niche product, but I've been needing one.
    Are those the same as US Military Issue or are these closer to issue?

http://www.vg6precision.com/index.ph...roller=product

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure about issued ones. To be honest, I've never been issued a flag, I just had to go buy one at the Exchange (or an aircraft carrier for my Jack I wear now), so it was dependent on whatever was imported from China. I never made it to the Marine base before I left CA, so I don't know if they have the IR ones there. It looks like the ones you linked have some sort of thread that reflects the spectrum. SKD's is more like what I see people wearing. They look and feel like a plastic coating and aren't stitched like a regular patch would be.

If I ever end up in the water at night, I want to be as visible as possible, hence my continued interest in getting one of these.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Coupon codes don't seem to work. I wonder if there are restrictions.
    I was able to get DSG's 10OFF150 to work, but not the 20OFF300. I didn't have any individual item over $300 in the order, but did grab another DD barrel at $215. I put a note in the order asking to have the $20 credit if it applied, but that I wasn't stressing about it. Invoice included $10 credit- makes me think the XOFFY coupon code might be single-item codes, not total-dollar-value codes.

In other news, Primary Arms is running 15% off several product categories, multiple codes per order are allowed if you're after several pieces. I waffled long enough to miss $140 Geissele G2S triggers, but they still have a lot of other good bits available.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, BCM is having a BLEM upper sale.

14.5" LW rig with 12" Centurion C4 for $549 - that is their retail price on the barrel and rail alone - it amounts to a free upper receiver, gas block, tube and pinned BCM Mod 1 Comp. Other configurations are also available with similar pricing structures.

I don't know if the BLEM pertains only to the receiver or if the rail might also be marred. Either way, if you're looking for a shooter, this might be worth a look.