Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sak007 View Post
    Anybody know the KMR will fit around a can ?
    That's a big no.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so no sub 10 sbr

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you like the looks of the KMR but want it to fit around a suppressor you may want to checkout the KAC URX4.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fort Tom any updates? Have you put some round though it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinBL View Post
    Fort Tom any updates? Have you put some round though it?
    Oh yeah.. not a whole lot, but some. The combo light barrel and light guard made quite a bit of difference in handling, which really became apparent doing a rapid fire (10) shot drill, drop mag, reload and two more rounds, as fast as I could safely go, in an indoor range. (We were still having winter weather here). I really liked it, the weight and feel of the slim hand guard. But the first thing I noticed was that it was harder for me to control in a rapid fire drill. Actually, my buddy had brought one of his SBR's, and they were about the same. So, I ordered 2 Epsilon V6G muzzle brakes, one for the BCM KMR rifle, and one for a new build in progress, that's going to be even lighter!

I haven't had a chance to install one yet, but expect it to tame the muzzle quite a bit. I'm a true believer in the KMR lightweight rail system, and notice it's (keymod) getting a lot of paper in the magazines, even more than a few months ago. I hope it's not just a passing fad, but I see some of the industry leaders and respected shooters, taking a liking to it. I guess only time will tell.

I've got an MI 15" SSK (KMR) rail here at the house, along with a growing box of new "light weight" parts for a new build I'm working on. I'm getting a Adams Arms Ultra Light "Voodoo" 16" barrel (CRM) that weighs just under 1.5lbs., and working to cut weight everywhere I can. Not that I'm expecting any, I'm trying to build a simple lightweight all out fighting rifle complete with cerekote and ATAC pattern Camo dipping. Hope to finish it before fall, including turnaround for cerakote and camo application. Them MI rail is just about as light as the BCM, so I'm looking forward to finishing this one.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member