Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have not used any of their RDS, but hear way more positive then negative about them...The same kinda thing you get what you pay for...

Although i do though want to try one of their micros on my pistol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ive got two of the micros. As others have said for about $60-75, you cant beat it. That newest one supposedly has aimpro like battery life. You can see a bit of the little laser or whatever it is in the field of view on the microdots but it's a lot better on the newest model. The majority of us arent carrying our weapons to the middle east and I'd say theyre more than good enough for the casual shooter.

The newest model can be left on for around 4-6 years like an aimpoint. Perfect for a home defense kind of gun.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Only reason I wouldn't use one for my HD rifle is BC of battery life. Like I said I bought mine like 2 months before the newest gen came out. The new 50k hour one may prove to be up to the task of a serious use weapon, but having not tried it myself I can't recommend it.
    Naytwan has had his on since he bought it, but at 50K hours, it's going to take him quite a while to prove it
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member