Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Everyone is hanging on that last play like it decided the game. IMO that game was decided when the Seahawks gave up a 10 point lead with 14 unanswered points in the 4th quarter. So much for their all star world beating defense.
    Freaking absolutely! I tried to bring that up in a earlier post, that not just one play cost them the game, but the response indicated that that statement wasn't well received. The "Hawks had the game in their hands and freaking threw it away. Literally. Way before the last play. Glad someone else can see that also, without the "anger tears" blurring their thought processes. Your post is probably the most sensible and honest in this whole thread. The Seahawks were playing against another equally as good team, and they F'd it up. They threw the game away, much earlier than the last play. Period. But I doubt that very many 'Hawks fans will man the fuck up and admit it. Unless the apocalypse comes, there WILL be a next year for the SeaHawks, and from the line-up they'll still have, it should be a great one. Same for the patriots.

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 2 February 2015 at 12:46.
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspipeshooter View Post
    Here you go Ordnance:

Lol...

Downloads
    Uploads
    You mad bro?

Hahahaha

Downloads
    Uploads
    im over the ending, but sounds crappy for seahawks....the whole legion of boom needs work, everyone of them needs surgery in the off season....Just heard on the news, chanceller his knee, sherman-elbow, thomas -shoulder, lane-broke wrist in that play yesterday..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspipeshooter View Post
    Here you go Ordnance:

This is one of my favorites I've seen yet! I didn't even mention that play all day when asked because hey, shit happens. I do stand by it was a great game, one of the best Super Bowls I've ever watched and this coming from someone who didn't care for either team but was impressed with the energy both teams showed and some hella catches. Ok football's over, let's build some guns and go shoot!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    im over the ending, but sounds crappy for seahawks....the whole legion of boom needs work, everyone of them needs surgery in the off season....Just heard on the news, chanceller his knee, sherman-elbow, thomas -shoulder, lane-broke wrist in that play yesterday..
    I heard that Lane broke his arm, but it was his wrist, huh? Not too bad, ususally, I've broken both, one as a child and one as an adult while still in the MIL. Hurt like a Mo' Fo', but recovery time was pretty quick. Of course, I guess it depends on the nature of the break. I think that I heard some commentary Monday afternoon on T.V. that Chancellor, Sherman and Thomas's are all pretty routine stuff, and all are expected to be 100% by next season.

I think Chancellor was already wearing a knee brace during the game, wasn't he?

Like I said in an earlier post, it's not in the realm of the impossible, that there can be a rematch next year. I certainly hope so, seeing left coast men whine and cry like little girls is a freakin' blast.... And hopefully, soon, Seahawk fans will quit obsessing over the Patriots' balls......
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    I heard that Lane broke his arm, but it was his wrist, huh? Not too bad, ususally, I've broken both, one as a child and one as an adult while still in the MIL. Hurt like a Mo' Fo', but recovery time was pretty quick. Of course, I guess it depends on the nature of the break. I think that I heard some commentary Monday afternoon on T.V. that Chancellor, Sherman and Thomas's are all pretty routine stuff, and all are expected to be 100% by next season.

I think Chancellor was already wearing a knee brace during the game, wasn't he?

Like I said in an earlier post, it's not in the realm of the impossible, that there can be a rematch next year. I certainly hope so, seeing left coast men whine and cry like little girls is a freakin' blast.... And hopefully, soon, Seahawk fans will quit obsessing over the Patriots' balls......
    Yeah he had a brace on. Before the game they were showing him warm up with it on and talking about if he was going to play or not. But I doubt he was ever not going to play. He is a beast

I'm excited for next season. Lots of teams are going to be strong and make the divisions tougher. Especially the AFC West. I think the Raiders are going to be better this year and it'll make the division games fun

I'm hoping Manning returns. Even if he isn't 100% we aren't ready for Brock to step up and I don't think Elway will give him a chance anyways. He would have played him the last few games knowing manning was hurt. No trust there

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love to see the Seahawks get Andre Johnson from the Texans and win the Super Bowl with him next year.
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha that is funny. I have loved the Brady memes so far!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why's them Steeler's coaches headsets have Patriots Radio fed into them?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Why's them Steeler's coaches headsets have Patriots Radio fed into them?
    Lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Any team who plays the Patriots can claim anything about them fudging the rules and every one will eat it up. The nfl controls the headsets by the Pats are taking the heat hah.
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because the Patriots suck balls. When you get caught cheating twice you wind up labeled a cheater.