Downloads
    Uploads

Griffin Armament Recce 7 Mod 3

Description

The Recce 7 (Mod 3) is one of the best multi-caliber centerfire rifle suppressors on the market today. It delivers incredible multi-caliber sound reduction, while retaining a compact, lightweight package. Coupled with our rock solid, precision Taper Mount system, the Recce 7, weighing only 17.5 ounces, provides minimal and repeatable point of impact shift with only minor weight gain. With the INCLUDED 17-4ph Taper Mount Minimalist Brake, the Recce 7 weighs only 19.3 ounces (Mounted total system weight with a functional muzzle brake). The Recce 7 offers best in class system weight, coming in 5 - 7 ounces lighter than comparable suppressors in the high performance, high durability 7.62mm suppressor class. For users seeking a do it all silencer for their centerfire rifles, look no further. The Recce 7 is the only known production silencer to survive the abusive LWRCI UICW 8" 6.8 SPC stress test, proving that it is not only quiet, light, and accurate, but also tough as nails.
    Also new to the Recce 7 (MOD 3) is a tuned, Patent Pending baffle system offering the apogee of multi-caliber sound performance. Elite tactical units requested minimal flash signature and Griffin responded by developing a low-profile flash reducer integral to the suppressor.

The Recce 7 is CNC machined, and Tig fusion welded for maximum thermal transfer and unparalleled strength and durability. Every component in the Recce 7 is manufactured from solid billets of strong, heat treated, high temperature corrosion resistant 17-4 Stainless Steel. Years of internal testing has found 17-4 stainless steel to provide longer service life than 718 Incolnel, the prior market leading alloy. 17-4 stainless is also twice as strong as cast Stelite 6, used by other industry companies. A Taper Mount Minimalist Brake is included, making the Recce 7 a terrific value.

Overall SPL on a 12" 300BLK with Remington 220 Subsonic is 123DB, quieter than some 22 rimfire suppressors on the market.

Whether hunting your favorite game or rucking on a long range patrol the Recce 7 is the right tool for the job.

Rated on Following barrel lengths 7.5" 5.56mm, 8" 300BLK, 8" 7.62x39, 8" 6.8SPC, 12.5" 7.62x51, and 22" 300Win Mag

INCLUDED: TAPER MOUNT MINIMALIST BRAKE

Diameter: 1.47”
    Overall Length: 7.6”
    Length Added: 4.975”
    Weight: 17.5 Ounces
    Materials: High strength, high temperature, corrosion resistant 17-4ph Stainless Steel
    Attachment: Taper Mount devices

DB Attenuation: 5.56mm (33DB), 300BLK (34DB Super), (39DB Sub) 7.62mm (32DB)
    Finish: High Temp Griffin Endura-Kote
    Full Auto Rated: Yes

http://www.griffinarmament.com/Recce...r-p/garec7.htm
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I visited mine in jail last week. That mini-brake is supposed to be a sacrificial extra baffle to reduce can wear. Street price is about $200 less. The blast shield will be obligatory running supers at the range. The Griffin flash comp is an optional taper mount which I ordered for a longer barrel 5.56 that will mostly run without the can. Recce 5 now comes with the mini also.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What are the differences that make this a Mod 3?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it is the mini-brake. When I ordered mine 5 weeks ago the two chamber brake and flash comp were the only options. So I was surprised, but not unhappy, when tiny showed up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wish I had the money it is a nice suppressor
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by caporider View Post
    From www.soldiersystems.net:

Design and manufacturing changes increased strength which allowed for increased caliber ratings. Tuning to the patent pending baffle system increased performance while reducing system weight of the Recce 7 to 17.5 ounces or 19.3 ounces with the included muzzle brake mount.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by caporider View Post
    My understanding is that they integrated way more flash suppression into the mod3 mainly for military users.

That and they developed that mini brake that is now the standard option.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    From www.soldiersystems.net:

Design and manufacturing changes increased strength which allowed for increased caliber ratings. Tuning to the patent pending baffle system increased performance while reducing system weight of the Recce 7 to 17.5 ounces or 19.3 ounces with the included muzzle brake mount.

Oh yeah. And that For the 5 its mainly flash suppression and on both an apparent strength upgrade. The 5 is now good down to 7.5" from 11.5... The 7 can handle more beefy rounds and calibers now.