Downloads
    Uploads

BCM Bulldog Knife

Production Description

The BCM® Bulldog Knife, Manufactured by Emerson Knives, features the patented “wave shaped feature”

Some knives just breathe an uncompromising personality of strength, toughness, and a hard headed, stubborn attitude. So it is with the Emerson Bulldog. These rugged S.O.B.’s are all of those things with a razors edge. The funny thing is that this knife is the knife that almost wasn’t. There’s a story behind that. This knife was built solely on the decision of public demand. Anyway, Emerson thinks it was the right decision to make it because after all, it was what you wanted. Get one of these Bulldogs for yourself and surely you will agree.

MATERIALS
    Handle: G-10
    Blade: 154 CM
    Finish: Stone Washed only

SPECS
    Overall Length 7.5 in.
    Blade Length 3.2 in.
    Blade Thickness .125 in.
    Hardness RC 57-59

LIMITED PRODUCTION, Individually Numbered

MSRP $230.95

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-B...cm-bulldog.htm
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I do like the Emerson wave. I have a kershaw Emerson blade with that. It works great.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I own 3 knives with different variations of the "wave" and never will carry one again. they either snag and open on the way into my pocket or out. The DPX version is by far the worst but my Emerson CQC-8 is a close second. Funny now you can delete the wave from any Emerson knife for $40. Make a shit design and then charge to delete. Genius.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    I own 3 knives with different variations of the "wave" and never will carry one again. they either snag and open on the way into my pocket or out. The DPX version is by far the worst but my Emerson CQC-8 is a close second. Funny now you can delete the wave from any Emerson knife for $40. Make a shit design and then charge to delete. Genius.
    I was having snag issues at first but I don't have any issues now. I "trained" to make sure I pull forward a little when I pull the knife from my pocket to miss the wave.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Three things I avoid in any knife I purchase: tanto blade, liner lock, and anything relating to ernie emerson. Triple crown of crap for...$230?! Between this and the checkering on the BCM 1911...oy.