Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still upset I couldn't claim that lower at the time of the giveaway. I'd have a nice little San Tan pistol by now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Still upset I couldn't claim that lower at the time of the giveaway. I'd have a nice little San Tan pistol by now.
    There will be many many many more giveaways to come. I'm sure you'll be here for those.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Heard about these, thought it was a myth. Pretty cool to see them being marketed.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That looks so sexy. Would look nice on my ST Gen2 billet lower. decision decisions

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that San Tan upper would match up perfectly with an AXTS lower.
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just picked up the SanTan billet upper from Rainier Arms. I could not get my Bravo 16"BFH barrel to go into the upper. I did put high temp grease on. The barrel would not go 1/4" into receiver. I tried this Bravo barrel on a Forged upper and it went in No problem. What I also encountered, I could not insert a Giesselle Reaction Rod into the rear of the SanTan upper. The rod would not go in pass 1/4". Definitely something wrong here either too much finish coat or out of spec. I e-mailed SanTan and I'm waiting on their response.
    Still a couple of days and No response from SanTan Tac. You have to fill out a Request form on their Web-site. Since I did so I keep getting SPAM junk mail everyday. I'm going to return this upper for a refund.
    I contacted Rainier Arms and I asked to ship it back to them and asked for a Pre-paid shipping label. Rainier did Not want to pay to ship it back to them so I had to cough up the $10. I guess Rainier will take your money but damn if you want to get it back.
    Last edited by vongkingco; 6 April 2015 at 15:26.