Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb Post photos of your Weapons-Related Tattoos

I'm shooping up designs for a new tattoo for myself. It will be weapons/AR related. Curious what y'all have. Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a thread that I'm excited to see the outcome of. None of my ink is weapon related....yet.
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads

I got this the most recent time I was in prison.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice...don't wash your arm or sweat...the ink may run off. Hope you didn't have to "trade" too much to get that done.
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    That'd be my thigh... my arm isn't nearly that pale.

Edit to add: I hope that wasn't taken the wrong way. I wasn't suggesting only people in prison have tattoos... was just referencing the poor quality of mine. I don't have a thing against tattoos that are tasteful. (The guy with SS runes that came into the shop once, for example, I do have a problem with. )

Downloads
    Uploads
    I suspect that the difference between SS runes and weapons-related tattoos is not nearly so great as you might think in the eyes of John Q. Public. Service-related tattoos may be something of an exception, but if I were into tattoos (and, admittedly, I'm not), I would think very seriously about any imagery that served to openly advertise my interest in shooting iron. Some might find this an overly precautionary stance, but over time I've learned that discretion is indeed the better part of valor, and the less someone can discern about my personal interests and capabilities by looking at my person, the happier I tend to be.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Duly noted, AC. I think that goes for all ink, not just shooting iron related. None of mine are easily visible.

Also, a stick pic of mine.